Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA 16:14 - Jul 16 with 1865 viewschenners17

That slows any transfer for trusty until 2 weeks time as they don't come back until start of August.
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:19 - Jul 16 with 1811 viewsWhos_blue

Normally I'd file this interest away with all the other speculation, but it did receive the "TWTD understands" seal of approval.
We'll see.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:22 - Jul 16 with 1790 viewsPhilTWTD

That isn't really a surprise, players on the fringes such as him often go on tours as internationals aren't available, same with Leif Davis last year. He's one they like, but don't get the impression a deal is very close as it stands.
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:58 - Jul 16 with 1635 viewschenners17

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:22 - Jul 16 by PhilTWTD

That isn't really a surprise, players on the fringes such as him often go on tours as internationals aren't available, same with Leif Davis last year. He's one they like, but don't get the impression a deal is very close as it stands.

I would imagine Birmingham will come in for him with him doing so well last season, so will be tough.
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 17:01 - Jul 16 with 1618 viewsKieran_Knows

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:58 - Jul 16 by chenners17

I would imagine Birmingham will come in for him with him doing so well last season, so will be tough.

They’ve signed Dion Sanderson permanently and then taking Omar Rekik on loan from Arsenal.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 17:09 - Jul 16 with 1575 viewsPhilTWTD

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:58 - Jul 16 by chenners17

Indeed, they are one of a number of clubs keen on him.
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 17:16 - Jul 16 with 1534 viewsbluesandtwos

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 17:09 - Jul 16 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, they are one of a number of clubs keen on him.

Don't forget Leif Davis went to Australia with Leeds squad and still ended up here
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 18:32 - Jul 16 with 1285 viewsjoey_itfc

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 16:22 - Jul 16 by PhilTWTD

How many more players do you expect us to get in, Phil?

Can only imagine 2-3 more would be needed, a CB is definitely on the list and maybe a RW/RWB?
trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 19:04 - Jul 16 with 1189 viewsPhilTWTD

trusty in arsenal pre season squad heading to USA on 18:32 - Jul 16 by joey_itfc

How many more players do you expect us to get in, Phil?

Can only imagine 2-3 more would be needed, a CB is definitely on the list and maybe a RW/RWB?

That would be my thinking, another centre forward might also be on the list.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024