Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“First league club to have an official website.. 13:27 - Jul 19 with 1915 viewsIllinoisblue

…you’ll never sing that.”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

“First league club to have an official website.. on 13:55 - Jul 19 with 1750 viewsMattinLondon

I could be wrong but I think that we were the first club to have an official website but the last one to have an official Twitter account.
“First league club to have an official website.. on 14:09 - Jul 19 with 1658 viewsArthur_Hayes

Also, I’m sure I remember the ITFC crest being used in a mid 90’s TV advert for Microsoft. Can anyone else confirm this, or am I just making it up?
“First league club to have an official website.. on 14:11 - Jul 19 with 1642 viewsPhilTWTD

“First league club to have an official website.. on 13:55 - Jul 19 by MattinLondon

I could be wrong but I think that we were the first club to have an official website but the last one to have an official Twitter account.

Think the official website was fairly late into the game. I remember someone writing to the club about the first website and getting a response along the lines of 'what's the Internet? Who runs it? How do they make their money'.

This post has been edited by an administrator
“First league club to have an official website.. on 14:14 - Jul 19 with 1588 viewsPhilTWTD

“First league club to have an official website.. on 14:11 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

Think the official website was fairly late into the game. I remember someone writing to the club about the first website and getting a response along the lines of 'what's the Internet? Who runs it? How do they make their money'.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ah yes, I forgot the history, the unofficial site which was the first site was taken on by the club in 2001, by which time I think most other clubs were well established.
“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:21 - Jul 19 with 1325 viewsthatbdude

Somewhat related but isn't the current TWTD a revial or is it the same site?

Poll: Who going down?

“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:31 - Jul 19 with 1266 viewsSamWhiteUK

Interestingly the first unofficial site was apparently likely Reading's "Hob Nob anyone?", according to that article.

Phil, Gav, were you guys involved?
“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:40 - Jul 19 with 1189 viewsPhilTWTD

“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:31 - Jul 19 by SamWhiteUK

Interestingly the first unofficial site was apparently likely Reading's "Hob Nob anyone?", according to that article.

Phil, Gav, were you guys involved?

Ha! Nothing to do with us!
“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:42 - Jul 19 with 1189 viewsPhilTWTD

“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:21 - Jul 19 by thatbdude

Somewhat related but isn't the current TWTD a revial or is it the same site?

The site has been going since 1995 without interruption but in a few different incarnations, including the best part of a decade as part of the Rivals network.
Login to get fewer ads

“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:57 - Jul 19 with 1157 viewsblueasfook

“First league club to have an official website.. on 16:42 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

The site has been going since 1995 without interruption but in a few different incarnations, including the best part of a decade as part of the Rivals network.

The Rivals days were the best. Terrorising Canary Corner was so much fun back in the day.

I just checked to see if Rivals is still going. Seems to cover US College Basketball these days (though not sure if same organisation)

https://forums.rivals.com/

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024