Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) 22:51 - Jul 20 with 3182 viewsjoey_itfc

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:29 - Jul 20 with 3090 viewsPhilTWTD

Would assume so, although not heard anything to confirm. Not too much scope for additions elsewhere with another forward coming in on top of Hutchinson.
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:38 - Jul 20 with 2991 viewsberkstractorboy

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:29 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Would assume so, although not heard anything to confirm. Not too much scope for additions elsewhere with another forward coming in on top of Hutchinson.

Is that a metaphorical slip of the tongue "with another forward coming in"?
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:40 - Jul 20 with 2969 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:38 - Jul 20 by berkstractorboy

I mean if another forward were to come in in addition to Hutchinson.
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:44 - Jul 20 with 2916 viewsCanadianBlue

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:40 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

TJJ incoming then, eh?
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:47 - Jul 20 with 2885 viewsNutkins_Return

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:40 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Ummmm 🤔🤫
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:52 - Jul 20 with 2852 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:38 - Jul 20 by berkstractorboy

"Slip of the tongue"?????

Wash your mouth out!!!

Every word is measured, every word is weighed. If Phil says it, so it is.

There is another Forward incoming. And his wife is en route to The Ipswich Hospital for her ward sister's interview as we speak.

AND his Mum was in Tesco Copdock with curtain measurements.

AND his naughty brother is going to bring Sitters' shoes back, and apologise.

If MJallday could just knock up a map of all the above in Microsoft Paint, then we will know it is a done deal.
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:53 - Jul 20 with 2853 viewsberkstractorboy

Was hoping you were inadvertently (or deliberately!!) breaking news to us ...
Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 00:11 - Jul 21 with 2773 viewsBLUEGOLD

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 23:29 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

I think Leicester might be after Rak Sakyi, so it probably does
Login to get fewer ads

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 00:14 - Jul 21 with 2737 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hutchinson is a better signing anyway.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 00:24 - Jul 21 with 2706 viewsArchiRob

Hey Phil what car might this optional/fictional/possible forward Drive?

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 07:09 - Jul 21 with 2180 viewsVic

So not a CB then?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 08:17 - Jul 21 with 1774 viewsJimmyJazz

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 00:14 - Jul 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Hutchinson is a better signing anyway.

Really? Strikes me that Hutchinson has little experience, while Rak Sakyi is coming off a breakthrough season and not far away from the Palace side

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Phil, I assume the signing of Hutchinson ends Rak-Sakyi interest? (n/t) on 08:21 - Jul 21 with 1754 viewsitfcjoe

This was from Matt Woosnam in The Athletic the other day:

https://theathletic.com/4699902/2023/07/19/palace-jesurun-rak-sakyi-charlton/

In ordinary circumstances, Rak-Sakyi might expect to leave Palace on loan again this summer before the transfer window closes on September 1. But that is unlikely after Michael Olise suffered a hamstring injury playing for France at the Under-21 European Championship in June which is expected to keep him out well into the opening months of the new Premier League season.

Olise’s absence leaves Rak-Sakyi, who was born in London to Ghanaian parents and has played for England Under-20s, behind only Jordan Ayew among Palace manager Roy Hodgson’s right-winger options.

Malcolm Ebiowei might be considered in that category, but the 19-year-old struggled on loan at Hull City in the Championship towards the end of last season. Rak-Sakyi, in contrast, thrived at Charlton, albeit one division lower on the English football ladder. There were 15 goals and 10 assists from 49 appearances across all competitions as he won both the south east London club’s player of the year awards.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024