Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan 16:35 - Aug 7 with 7347 viewschenners17

Really hope that town go back in for him, need someone to push burns which I don’t feel jackson does currently. Leciester, Blackburn, b’ham in for him apparently.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 16:35]
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:37 - Aug 7 with 5232 viewsunstableblue

Hutchison is Burns competition

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:39 - Aug 7 with 5182 viewschenners17

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:37 - Aug 7 by unstableblue

Yes suppose so, he played inside in chaplins role yesterday
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 5162 viewsKieran_Knows

He isn’t.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:43 - Aug 7 with 5140 viewsMediocre_Quick

Hutchinson is more of a central player, in the 10, than anything, so he'll be cover and competition for Chappers,

Rak-Sakyi would more than likely come in as competition for Burns as Harness is the like for like with Broadhurst on that left wing

Jackson just isn't good enough for this level and it wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the names out the door this summer
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:16 - Aug 7 with 4792 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now that's a loan I can get behind.
Ability to stay out or cut inside. Would bring the best out of clarke on the overlap etc too

Come on MA. Get it done.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:18 - Aug 7 with 4763 viewspointofblue

Other teams interested so unlikely he'll be coming here. Move on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:21 - Aug 7 with 4724 viewsPinewoodblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:16 - Aug 7 by FrimleyBlue

Now that's a loan I can get behind.
Ability to stay out or cut inside. Would bring the best out of clarke on the overlap etc too

Come on MA. Get it done.

Looking at it from a Crystal Palace perspective if he came to Ipswich he would return a better player.

Win….win.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:21 - Aug 7 with 4684 viewsFrimleyBlue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:18 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Best not tweet anything

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:33 - Aug 7 with 4572 viewsstrikalite

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:18 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

If anyone can sweet talk him it's Ashton...and we're the closest to London so closer to his family..
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:37 - Aug 7 with 4534 viewschenners17

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:33 - Aug 7 by strikalite

If anyone can sweet talk him it's Ashton...and we're the closest to London so closer to his family..

Exactly, geographically coming to us suits as closer to London than the other interested clubs.
Plus the fact we have been in for him all summer so surely he would want to go somewhere he is clearly wanted.

It wasn’t that long ago that he was expected to sign here and it was a matter of time?

Don’t know if that’s still the case and we have been waiting for the green light from palace?
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:38 - Aug 7 with 4512 viewsKieran_Knows

And we’ve been chasing him since January.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:51 - Aug 7 with 4392 viewsHighgateBlue

I hear what others say about Hutchinson not just being a wide player. However, given that our squad is hardly small (Taylor played no part, Humphreys and Edwards don't seem to be anywhere near the queue, and Jackson is the perennial wild card...), I would be really surprised to see us loan in both Hutchinson and Rak-Sakyi. My assumption when we loaned the former was that we had likely failed or lost patience in our bid for the latter. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though, as Rak-Sakyi is tasty.
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:54 - Aug 7 with 4354 viewsSheffordBlue

I think it's more likely to be McKenna that sweet talks him. Many of the players who join mention their interactions with him in their interviews - according to Taylor they were speaking fairly regularly.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 18:16 - Aug 7 with 4168 viewspointofblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:38 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

And we’ve been chasing him since January.

Actually, that's a fair point. Like Taylor, if we've shown interest for a while it may hold us in good stead.

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 18:57 - Aug 7 with 3886 viewstractorboy1978

Can't see that Blackburn or Birmingham would particularly appeal for any obvious reason (not even location) so between us and Leicester.

The fact we've wanted him since January and I'd assume McKenna probably spoke to him and blew smoke up his backside when we panned Charlton 6-0, could put us in a good position. He'd definitely feel wanted here and could be sure the manager would have a well defined role for him.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 18:57]
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 19:08 - Aug 7 with 3795 viewsNutkins_Return

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:43 - Aug 7 by Mediocre_Quick

Hutchinson is more of a central player, in the 10, than anything, so he'll be cover and competition for Chappers,

Rak-Sakyi would more than likely come in as competition for Burns as Harness is the like for like with Broadhurst on that left wing

Jackson just isn't good enough for this level and it wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the names out the door this summer

Not sure that's right. He can definitely play 10 or wide but I think wide forward first and foremost. That's where Chelsea played him. It's where we have played him.
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 19:30 - Aug 7 with 3666 viewsITFCBlues

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 18:57 - Aug 7 by tractorboy1978

Can't see that Blackburn or Birmingham would particularly appeal for any obvious reason (not even location) so between us and Leicester.

The fact we've wanted him since January and I'd assume McKenna probably spoke to him and blew smoke up his backside when we panned Charlton 6-0, could put us in a good position. He'd definitely feel wanted here and could be sure the manager would have a well defined role for him.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 18:57]

Why would Birmingham and Blackburn not appeal, but we would?

It baffles me that people think we're this monster club at this level and we will blow everyone out of the water. We've not shown any evidence that this is the case this summer.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:00 - Aug 7 with 3497 viewsbournemouthblue

Looks more of a number 10, I'd say he's more of a Broadhead sort of type at the moment

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:08 - Aug 7 with 3418 viewsFrimleyBlue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:00 - Aug 7 by bournemouthblue

Looks more of a number 10, I'd say he's more of a Broadhead sort of type at the moment

It looks to me that we indeed still open to another signing to compete with Burns and use Hutchinson in that 10 role. Let me know if I'm wrong here.. but hutchinson hasn't been used on the flanks at all yet has he? By flanks I just mean on the right side.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:18]

Waka waka eh eh

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:34 - Aug 7 with 3258 viewsChurchman

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:21 - Aug 7 by FrimleyBlue

Best not tweet anything

Since you are having a dig, why don’t you ask your Agent friend? You’ve not named him yet btw. Come on, it is only social media, it doesn’t matter.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:36]
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:46 - Aug 7 with 3170 viewspointofblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 19:30 - Aug 7 by ITFCBlues

It baffles me that people think we're this monster club at this level and we will blow everyone out of the water. We've not shown any evidence that this is the case this summer.

I think people are speaking geographically - for a loan, Ipswich is far closer to London.

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:48 - Aug 7 with 3149 viewsCoastalblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 19:30 - Aug 7 by ITFCBlues

I think location may give us an edge over Blackburn, not sure that's the case with Brum though, possibly the opposite.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:48 - Aug 7 with 3142 viewsFrimleyBlue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:34 - Aug 7 by Churchman

Since you are having a dig, why don’t you ask your Agent friend? You’ve not named him yet btw. Come on, it is only social media, it doesn’t matter.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:36]

Why would I name him. How odd.
You've not told me your parents names. Why not?

Waka waka eh eh

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:55 - Aug 7 with 3087 viewsChurchman

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:48 - Aug 7 by FrimleyBlue

Why would I name him. How odd.
You've not told me your parents names. Why not?

Well, since you said you have an agent friend I’m interested to know who he is and it’s you that deems information on social media as not important, not me.

You never asked me my parents names. But since you have very kindly asked, my mother’s name was Joan. She died a few years ago. My father’s name is John. He’s unwell with various old age problems including dementia.
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:59 - Aug 7 with 3025 viewsITFCBlues

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:46 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

I think people are speaking geographically - for a loan, Ipswich is far closer to London.

But the post dismissed Birmingham and Blackburn and then suggested it's likely us or Leicester, so that clearly wasn't what was meant!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024