Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke 13:28 - Aug 12 with 2556 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

About 15-20 of them, singing anti Ipswich songs at us at the station. How tinpot.
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:31 - Aug 12 with 2523 viewsSouperJim

Tragic

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:35 - Aug 12 with 2477 viewsleitrimblue

Good turn out 15-20, must be the entire Colchester supporters club
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:36 - Aug 12 with 2466 viewsHandslikeplates2

Let’s just take their money and ignore them.
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:39 - Aug 12 with 2434 viewsusm

Who?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:40 - Aug 12 with 2421 viewsbournemouthblue

are they in Colchester gear?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:48 - Aug 12 with 2346 viewstroyparrotsleftear

Ask them if they think they will scape football league survival again this season
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:57 - Aug 12 with 2280 viewsBluespeed225

Where were they when we took over their ground recently?
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:57 - Aug 12 with 2279 viewsthatbdude

Only here to see a dry pitch

Poll: Who going down?

Login to get fewer ads

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 13:57 - Aug 12 with 2274 viewscatch74

I’d say scouting their team for ten years time but no one will drop that low.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 14:00 - Aug 12 with 2227 viewsthatbdude

2 more things:

1) I thought Southend were their rivals and not us
2) They rather watch us play than there own team (who play against Bradford today)

Poll: Who going down?

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 14:14 - Aug 12 with 2132 viewsBlueBadger

Nice for them to come out and see a proper football team play though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 14:18 - Aug 12 with 2082 viewsFBI

Ah, bless. It's quite sweet, really, the way they think they're our rivals.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 14:49 - Aug 12 with 1947 viewsgainsboroughblue

They have always had a bit of a simple fan base with more than a sprinkling of morons, especially when they spent those couple of years in the conference basically smashing up everywhere they went.

I used to quite follow them when I was younger and when they had their home games on a Fri, now I couldn't give two hoots.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 14:51]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 17:42 - Aug 12 with 1642 viewsronnyd

Didn't go too well for them in both ways.
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 17:45 - Aug 12 with 1599 viewsHipsterectomy

Paid some decent money in to the club (tickets, I assume some beers at least), saw us win and their own team lost.

If these are the people who hate us let it continue

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 17:48 - Aug 12 with 1537 viewsCoastalblue

Ask them if they'd be willing to come back every home game and be out lucky mascots?

I'm sure we'd all chip in for a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps each

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 17:49 - Aug 12 with 1532 viewsBramidan

I bet the Stoke fans were impressed with a bunch of juveniles travelling all the way from Colchester.
Did they travel for free being youngsters?
Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 17:52 - Aug 12 with 1493 viewsKropotkin123

How does way ticket revenue work? Do Stoke get all the money? or do we get a cut?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 17:53 - Aug 12 with 1479 viewsTractorWood

More than they take away tbf.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 18:35 - Aug 12 with 1244 viewsgtsb1966

Colchester supporters going to PR to support Stoke on 14:14 - Aug 12 by BlueBadger

Nice for them to come out and see a proper football team play though.

To be fair they'll probably go more than you this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024