Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from 14:21 - Aug 12 with 1269 viewsBattersea_Blue

Ipswich TV?

Spent £170 for International, I'm in Thailand, logged in from Thailand, but not giving any option to see the TV build-up, so presumably therefore the game too.

It shows "match centre" but not option to view, just "minute by minute" and "build up", which goes to text pages . . .

Grrrrrrrrrr . . .
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:22 - Aug 12 with 1246 viewsLord_Lucan

I just got it for a tenner and I have zero monthly subscription

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:23 - Aug 12 with 1238 viewsacj

Working fine for me. You’ve gotta click on the ‘live’ tab and then you should see the live international broadcast there.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 1205 viewsITFC1977

On the upside, you’re in Thailand.
[Redacted] on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 1207 viewsvictorywilhappen

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:22 - Aug 12 by Lord_Lucan

I just got it for a tenner and I have zero monthly subscription

[Redacted]
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:28 - Aug 12 with 1176 viewsLord_Lucan

[Redacted] on 14:26 - Aug 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I'm at home, I had some commitments today that I couldn't get out of.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 1161 viewsbelgablue

I'm on the live tab, logged in and only seeing the options to buy a video pass or audio pass even though I'm an international subscriber. Will keep clicking about to see if I'm doing something wrong but doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:31 - Aug 12 with 1149 viewsLord_Lucan

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:26 - Aug 12 by ITFC1977

On the upside, you’re in Thailand.

Soi 6 I would wager!

[Redacted] on 14:34 - Aug 12 with 1116 viewsvictorywilhappen

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:28 - Aug 12 by Lord_Lucan

I'm at home, I had some commitments today that I couldn't get out of.

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:34 - Aug 12 with 1117 viewsHong_Kong_Bluey

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:30 - Aug 12 by belgablue

I'm on the live tab, logged in and only seeing the options to buy a video pass or audio pass even though I'm an international subscriber. Will keep clicking about to see if I'm doing something wrong but doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment.

Working good here........

Do you maybe have your UK VPN on?

Have you tried switching it off and back on again?
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:41 - Aug 12 with 1061 viewsBattersea_Blue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:23 - Aug 12 by acj

Working fine for me. You’ve gotta click on the ‘live’ tab and then you should see the live international broadcast there.

I don't have a "live" tab.

Just "buy tickets", "minute by minute" and "build up".

I've found it on an iFollow stream, which is presumably Stoke's (don't know yet, no talking) but I paid £7170 for this ffs . . .
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:42 - Aug 12 with 1046 viewsBattersea_Blue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:31 - Aug 12 by Lord_Lucan

Soi 6 I would wager!

Hahaha . . .

I live in Jomtien, just outside Pattaya, so Soi 6 only a £3 Bolt ride away . . . lol.
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:44 - Aug 12 with 1022 viewsZapers

I would be interested to know how you get on. I live in Bangkok, i was thinking about subscribing to Ipswich TV.
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:46 - Aug 12 with 1011 viewsPerublue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:42 - Aug 12 by Battersea_Blue

Hahaha . . .

I live in Jomtien, just outside Pattaya, so Soi 6 only a £3 Bolt ride away . . . lol.

Fascinating creatures. Looks like a lady but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing." ... Ooooooooooh, ladyboys!

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:48 - Aug 12 with 993 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Don’t work in France either, even tried setting up a new international account

Poll: Is Billm….

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:49 - Aug 12 with 992 viewsbelgablue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:34 - Aug 12 by Hong_Kong_Bluey

I just switched from monthly subscription to annual and it's working fine now - was starting to panic before!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:49 - Aug 12 with 989 viewsBattersea_Blue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:46 - Aug 12 by Perublue

Fascinating creatures. Looks like a lady but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing." ... Ooooooooooh, ladyboys!

Been coming years. Experience tells you if it's a "he" or a "she" . . .

Can tell the difference from 100 yards away.

Big hands tends to give it away, amongst other things . . lol
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:49 - Aug 12 with 986 viewsacj

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:41 - Aug 12 by Battersea_Blue

I don't have a "live" tab.

Just "buy tickets", "minute by minute" and "build up".

I've found it on an iFollow stream, which is presumably Stoke's (don't know yet, no talking) but I paid £7170 for this ffs . . .

Weird. I’m using the iPhone app and casting to the TV. When I click on TownTV at the bottom, I then have three tabs at the top of the screen: ‘Latest’, ‘Browse’ and ‘Live’. I click on Live and the broadcast is working fine for me.

I’m on the same international annual subscription as you (:

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:50 - Aug 12 with 987 viewsBattersea_Blue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:44 - Aug 12 by Zapers

I would be interested to know how you get on. I live in Bangkok, i was thinking about subscribing to Ipswich TV.

Right now, I wouldn't, obviously.

I have big contacts at the club, who will be getting a storming email on Monday morning.
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:52 - Aug 12 with 974 viewsBattersea_Blue

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:34 - Aug 12 by Hong_Kong_Bluey

Yep, rebooted, vpn disconnected, I'm logged in from Thailand directly.

My address given to them was Thailand too.
Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 15:02 - Aug 12 with 923 viewsLord_Lucan

Is it just me that can't get the live TV coverage from on 14:42 - Aug 12 by Battersea_Blue

Hahaha . . .

Yeah I know Jomtiem

Short Bhat Bus ride

Edit - An old ITFC supporting school mate of mine has just moved over there.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 15:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024