Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were the only favourites to win yesterday 09:42 - Sep 3 with 1136 viewsITFCson

12 championship games yesterday and only 1 game went the way of the favourites. Makes our win and comeback seem even more impressive
We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 09:49 - Sep 3 with 1089 viewswellsy700

I love how unpredictable the Championship is. I know it's only been 5 games but I don't think many people expected Preston to be top and Middlesbrough to be bottom

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 11:27 - Sep 3 with 1000 viewsSitfcB

Could’ve got 5/1 on Cardiff and that would’ve been paid out as a winner!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 12:22 - Sep 3 with 924 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The Championship is bonkers though.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 13:56 - Sep 3 with 843 viewsgainsboroughblue

Doesn't really feel like the season has settled down yet, and probably still won't until the next international break at least given how many new signing teams have made. It was good to play Stoke early on (and Leeds though I know we lost) and Soton relatively early as they haven't hit their stride yet.

I'd be delighted to get to November in the top 6 and not too displeased with top 8-10.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 08:57 - Sep 4 with 643 viewsheavyweight

Interesting thread on QPR site - we were the only side in the championship who won having the majority of possession

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/301182/possession
We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 09:22 - Sep 4 with 596 viewsNthQldITFC

We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 08:57 - Sep 4 by heavyweight

Interesting thread on QPR site - we were the only side in the championship who won having the majority of possession

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/301182/possession

“we’re playing consistently better since we stopped treating the ball like it had dogsh!t on it”.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We were the only favourites to win yesterday on 09:29 - Sep 4 with 580 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I love the “we can’t defend, we’re going to get found out” after every game. I think that’s unlikely, but how about just enjoying 4 wins in 5 games ffs!

I’m enjoying the Keegan style ‘you score 4, and we’ll score 5’!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024