Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. 12:49 - Sep 15 with 4508 viewsyorkshireblue

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/pfa-contact-sheffie
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 4416 viewspointofblue

Interesting. Going off that I wonder if they’ll contact Manchester United over Sancho training alone?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 12:55 - Sep 15 with 4380 viewsNthQldITFC

They're trying to give him the elbow, but not quite sure which one he is.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:09 - Sep 15 with 4275 viewsWednesdayJon

It's a reyt sheet show . . . again! - thanks to the staggering level of incompetence of our owner.
Asking the fans to pay for his financial gambles and mismanagement of the club over last
7 or 8 years eg: Highest ticket prices in Championship and highest replica kit prices just for starters. He continually reveals himself to be utterly clueless in the running of a football club on and off the field, and appears unwilling to seek or listen to professional advice.
You are so lucky to have ownership who have a clear plan and strategy for progress in place. Good luck to you, but bloody heck how I envy you!
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:14 - Sep 15 with 4207 viewsSwansea_Blue

Basket case of a club, which probably all stems from their, er, ‘unpredictable’ owner. In hindsight Moore worked wonders moulding a team in that environment and keeping them focussed enough to gain promotion. Yet some of the fans there managed to convince themselves Moore was a problem. Headcases!

But we’ve been there ourselves, so I’m not gloating. And I hope for the fans’ sake they have changes at the top at some point.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:14 - Sep 15 with 4213 views_clive_baker_

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:09 - Sep 15 by WednesdayJon

It's a reyt sheet show . . . again! - thanks to the staggering level of incompetence of our owner.
Asking the fans to pay for his financial gambles and mismanagement of the club over last
7 or 8 years eg: Highest ticket prices in Championship and highest replica kit prices just for starters. He continually reveals himself to be utterly clueless in the running of a football club on and off the field, and appears unwilling to seek or listen to professional advice.
You are so lucky to have ownership who have a clear plan and strategy for progress in place. Good luck to you, but bloody heck how I envy you!

I feel for Wednesday supporters, they deserve a lot better than this fraud. As an outsider it just looks like a complete circus. More press releases about Darren Moore this season than points, ludicrous pricing, 10 year season tickets (but only if you're paying cash), needlessly overly complicated pricing tiers, now you've got players signing a new contract a few weeks ago being cast off to train on their own.

The whole thing just feels so poorly mismanaged. As I say, the good folk of Sheffield Wednesday, of which there are many, aren't being done justice and deserve better. Hopefully things pick up for you (after tomorrow of course).
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 4163 viewsWednesdayJon

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:14 - Sep 15 by _clive_baker_

I feel for Wednesday supporters, they deserve a lot better than this fraud. As an outsider it just looks like a complete circus. More press releases about Darren Moore this season than points, ludicrous pricing, 10 year season tickets (but only if you're paying cash), needlessly overly complicated pricing tiers, now you've got players signing a new contract a few weeks ago being cast off to train on their own.

The whole thing just feels so poorly mismanaged. As I say, the good folk of Sheffield Wednesday, of which there are many, aren't being done justice and deserve better. Hopefully things pick up for you (after tomorrow of course).

Thanks! Impressed by your knowledge of our shambles.

I hope we can at least give you a bit of a game tomorrow, but i am fearful . . .

Barring tomorrow (where i doubt you'll need it) Good luck for the rest of the season.
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:19 - Sep 15 with 4136 viewsArnieM

We feel your pain. We had nearly 20 years of an incompetent owner (Evans). We’ve waited x a long long time to get our club back. But football is in a right ole state in my view. It’ll be tight game Saturday for sure.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:29 - Sep 15 with 4032 viewsChurchman

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:14 - Sep 15 by _clive_baker_

Agree with that.

I get the feeling with Chansiri that if he say the sun is shining you are best checking out the window. I don’t like the way he’s piled into Moore either. They’ve moved on so why keep banging on about it? Odd bloke. I’ve no doubt the BCWYWF brigade would be out in force, but the sooner SW are rid of him the better..
Login to get fewer ads

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:29 - Sep 15 with 4035 viewsSwansea_Blue

It can change, as we've shown here, so keep the faith. It was a complete sh*tshow here for the best part of 13 years, bar one half season. The rest of the time was a slow decline, death by a thousand cuts from indecision and bad decisions. Fans drifting away, those left had given up and even started supporting the decline. It was a mess.

We are very lucky now, and fully appreciate it.

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:30 - Sep 15 with 4009 viewsSwansea_Blue

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:19 - Sep 15 by ArnieM

We feel your pain. We had nearly 20 years of an incompetent owner (Evans). We’ve waited x a long long time to get our club back. But football is in a right ole state in my view. It’ll be tight game Saturday for sure.

Was it that long? Christ, I'm missing some years. I must have blanked things out when it got really bad. Unless I'm confusing him with the Tories - same approach, same outcome really

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 14:55 - Sep 15 with 3577 viewsIllinoisblue

It does seem quite the clown show. a quick look at the threads on owlstalk highlights the madness; one thread urging fans to sell out tomorrow’s game. Another thread calling for a boycott and protest.

Thought it was telling in midweek that our CEO and manager were at a fans forum talking about planning for how best to move the club forward and how crucial stability is in a football club.

The very same time that your owner went on yet another rant about your ex manager.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 15:19 - Sep 15 with 3408 viewshomer_123

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 13:14 - Sep 15 by Swansea_Blue

Basket case of a club, which probably all stems from their, er, ‘unpredictable’ owner. In hindsight Moore worked wonders moulding a team in that environment and keeping them focussed enough to gain promotion. Yet some of the fans there managed to convince themselves Moore was a problem. Headcases!

But we’ve been there ourselves, so I’m not gloating. And I hope for the fans’ sake they have changes at the top at some point.

Moore - shades of MM for us isn't it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 17:18 - Sep 15 with 3053 viewsWacko

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 12:52 - Sep 15 by pointofblue

Interesting. Going off that I wonder if they’ll contact Manchester United over Sancho training alone?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66815344

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 17:22 - Sep 15 with 3029 viewsWestSussexBlue

I’ve always had a soft spot for Wednesday as a club, not sure why.
You deserve better than what appears to be the case at the moment so best of luck moving forward.
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 20:08 - Sep 15 with 2695 viewsNthsuffolkblue

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 15:19 - Sep 15 by homer_123

As much as I have a lot of time for MM, they have treated Darren Moore far worse than we ever treated MM and with far less reason to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 20:55 - Sep 15 with 2580 viewsTheBoyBlue

Having spent years watching our club slowly dying under an unsuitable owner, I feel for the fans of any club who suffer the same.

I wish them the best after tomorrow, but if it continues like this it'll be a hard old season ahead for them.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 23:44 - Sep 15 with 2277 viewsStewart27

Apart from the fact that Moore achieved something.
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 04:21 - Sep 16 with 2112 viewsgosblue

I was amazed the PFA wasn’t alerted when all our squad was allegedly told to F off under a previous regime. In any other industry that would have led to unfair dismissal claims. Keep the faith Wednesday fans, for years we wished for new ownership but couldn’t imagine our previous owner selling or anyone wanting to buy us. All we really want is good football and something to get excited about.
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 07:17 - Sep 16 with 1963 viewsMullet

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 23:44 - Sep 15 by Stewart27

Apart from the fact that Moore achieved something.

It's hard to get promoted from the third tier when you're not in it to be fair.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 08:22 - Sep 16 with 1824 viewsBigCommon

Gotta feel for them atm....As much as there was a bit of "them and us" rivalry during last years promotion race. Ultimately, they are a big old traditional football club.Part of the furniture in the English football pyramid.And it's sad to see clubs being run the way they are..
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 08:54 - Sep 16 with 1767 viewsChurchman

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 08:22 - Sep 16 by BigCommon

Gotta feel for them atm....As much as there was a bit of "them and us" rivalry during last years promotion race. Ultimately, they are a big old traditional football club.Part of the furniture in the English football pyramid.And it's sad to see clubs being run the way they are..

They are indeed a ‘proper’ traditional football club. Sadly owned by an odd bloke who for the supporters’ sake I hope moves on. I suspect he will sell if the price meets his requirements - a bit like Evans.

I’ve always got on great with people from that part of the universe. The club has its share of idiots, but every club does, including ours.

Yes there was a bit of in season three way chase, but not a rivalry as such. Rivalry is reserved for the mob up the road and in their case Sheffield United. 96 points? It was right Wednesday got promoted.
All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 09:47 - Sep 16 with 1650 viewsBlueandTruesince82

We've been where you are, you have our empathy.

Evans wasn't quote the nutcase your man is but we know how it feels to watch your club slowly fade into a shadow of itself.

Proper club weds hope it's a good game but with a town win of course

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

All going well at Sheff Wednesday. Again. on 10:35 - Sep 16 with 1549 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m not sure Moore ever told their fans to F.O even though he unjustly got dogs abuse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024