Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers 13:23 - Sep 25 with 3822 viewsIllinoisblue

And they have to give their opinions on the current situation at Portman Road. How would it go?

Paul Cook: “I don’t want to talk about it. Smashing club, wish them well, but I’m not getting into it.” (Still too sore about how it went for him)

Paul Lambert: “I played in big big games in Germany and Scotland. Is Marcus still sending my cheques?”

Mick McCarthy: “Must be nice to have a few quid to spend there, eh? Let’s have it right, I did a great job there, but it’s a different club now. Maybe the fans are happy now!”

Roy Keane: “yeah, Keiran’s doing alright, but that’s his job.”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers on 09:15 - Sep 26 with 460 viewsEdwardStone

I think their menu choices would be interesting

Keane would be raw meat, just gnawed from the bone. Followed by prawn sandwiches

Cookie would be slightly stale Costa sandwich washed down with copious cups of lukewarm Costa tea

Lambert might have Haggis and a portion of sour grapes with an option of Currywurst

McCarthy would have a chip butty and a scoop of scraps or possibly a bit of roadkill found on his way to the feast

Any others?
Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers on 09:36 - Sep 26 with 424 viewsNthQldITFC

Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers on 09:15 - Sep 26 by EdwardStone

I think their menu choices would be interesting

Keane would be raw meat, just gnawed from the bone. Followed by prawn sandwiches

Cookie would be slightly stale Costa sandwich washed down with copious cups of lukewarm Costa tea

Lambert might have Haggis and a portion of sour grapes with an option of Currywurst

McCarthy would have a chip butty and a scoop of scraps or possibly a bit of roadkill found on his way to the feast

Any others?

Farleys Rusks for Paul Hurst?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers on 09:59 - Sep 26 with 392 viewsbaxterbasics

Burley to KM: Pffft. Come back to me when you've qualified for Europe! and enjoy it while it lasts.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers on 11:15 - Sep 26 with 348 viewsRobTheMonk

Imagine a dinner party with recent ex ITFC managers on 08:14 - Sep 26 by PrideOfTheEast

That’s Ferrari driving Mick McCarthy right?! His role as manager of a budget constrained club isn’t entirely replicated in his personal life.

More a compliment on how well he did on a shoe string budget with us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024