Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Williams tackle towards the end of the game 07:14 - Oct 8 with 1030 viewsurbanblue

When the Preston player flew up into the air and didn't know what had happened. Brandon just glared and then started laughing. It so reminded me of big Allan Hunter back in the day ...

Been smiling at that all day.

[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 9:31]
That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 07:16 - Oct 8 with 990 viewsurbanblue

Just noticed Dubbers has already done a thread on this ... Apologies for the repeat.
That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 07:23 - Oct 8 with 959 viewstextbackup

That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 07:16 - Oct 8 by urbanblue

Just noticed Dubbers has already done a thread on this ... Apologies for the repeat.

That tackle could and should be spoken about multiple times, until the end of time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 08:39 - Oct 8 with 786 viewsITFC_Forever

Bradley who?

Reminded me of that tackle in a Norwich game a few years ago - Matt Bates wasn’t it

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 09:09 - Oct 8 with 709 viewsbrogansnose

That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 08:39 - Oct 8 by ITFC_Forever

Bradley who?

Reminded me of that tackle in a Norwich game a few years ago - Matt Bates wasn’t it

Yeah, he wiped out Luke Chadwick.

I was right underneath it and can still recall the crunch as he went into the hoarding.
That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 09:32 - Oct 8 with 629 viewsurbanblue

That Williams tackle towards the end of the game on 08:39 - Oct 8 by ITFC_Forever

Bradley who?

Edited ... had a brain fart!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024