Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t (n/t) 07:22 - Oct 8 with 921 viewsUffordBlue

Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 11:25 - Oct 8 with 804 viewsBlueBadger

We haven't played anyone yet though.

And we're yet to beat anyone above us in the table.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 11:37 - Oct 8 with 776 viewsHerbivore

I don't really care what they think to be honest.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 12:24 - Oct 8 with 724 viewsChurchman

Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 11:37 - Oct 8 by Herbivore

I don't really care what they think to be honest.

Agreed. Actually, I couldn’t care a less what other clubs’ supporters think, including the mob up the road and the lobotomised Bristol City ones. A few of the latter will no doubt be resurrecting their 70+ pages of hate on OTIB and appearing on here as we play them soon..

I know what I’m looking at and the last eight months have been amazing. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 12:29]
Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 12:44 - Oct 8 with 649 viewsbluefunk

Some of their ex-players have accepted it, if the Darren Huckerby tweet I’ve just been sent is anything to go by - apparently he thinks we’ve turned into Real Madrid
Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 12:47 - Oct 8 with 636 viewsHipsterectomy

Have those ignorant Budgies accepted we might just have a competitive team? n/t on 12:24 - Oct 8 by Churchman

Agreed. Actually, I couldn’t care a less what other clubs’ supporters think, including the mob up the road and the lobotomised Bristol City ones. A few of the latter will no doubt be resurrecting their 70+ pages of hate on OTIB and appearing on here as we play them soon..

I know what I’m looking at and the last eight months have been amazing. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 12:29]

I've seen Bristol fans now begrudgingly accept that Ashton has 'got lucky' with McKenna...who do they think headhunted/appointed him/sorted out contract extension for him...?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024