Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2023/24 Hundred Points, Hundred Goals thread 18:24 - Oct 19 with 5989 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hi everyone!

Some of you may remember that towards the back end of last season, I had a thread going tracking whether or not 100 points, 100 goals (herein HPHG) was still achievable/on track. It was exciting going down to the final day!

Anyway, at the end of the thread I seem to recall I joked, "see you all next year" or similar. Well, here I am!

Like most (all?) of us, I never would have predicted that we'd have the start we've had. So I thought, with it being the international break, why not go a bit further with the idea this year? Because I'm a nerd, I thought I'd scrape our results after each game and plot them to see how well we're doing, and the following graph was the result...

It should be pretty explanatory - it shows Goals, Points, PPG, PPG required, and some extrapolated finishes

I'd be interested to hear if anyone had anything they'd like added

Anyway, like I say, all a bit of fun just to track how we're doing in a different way
[Post edited 20 Oct 2023 16:26]
The 2023/24 Hundred Points, Hundred Goals thread on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 143 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve been following too, so thanks for the updates. It’s a bit broken though, so if you can fix it so we get 100 points next year, that would be good. As with Hoppy, I’ve not given up on 100 goals yet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024