Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fit and Fearless 22:11 - Oct 25 with 579 viewswkj

Obviously we have injuries, but the general match fitness of this squad is a big part of where we are right now. Might not be the prettiest of games tonight, but for us to get results when we're not playing at 100% is massive.

Bristol City were no pushovers either, they played much better than I was expecting - so all these things really point toward a special season if the fearlessness and fitness holds.

COYB

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fit and Fearless on 22:19 - Oct 25 with 525 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fit? We looked fked after 60 minutes lol. Williams weren't walking. Morst couldn't lift his leg up and davis forgot how to pass. ( this isn't anti town BTW. It was just funny how quick the legs seemed to drop for us in comparison to other games)

I'm going to assume that's completely natural for the legs after a big break in games. Those involved in fitness would be better placed to confirm that.

So I do expect Saturday to show that higher level of fitness.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fit and Fearless on 22:28 - Oct 25 with 497 viewswkj

Fit and Fearless on 22:19 - Oct 25 by FrimleyBlue

Fit? We looked fked after 60 minutes lol. Williams weren't walking. Morst couldn't lift his leg up and davis forgot how to pass. ( this isn't anti town BTW. It was just funny how quick the legs seemed to drop for us in comparison to other games)

I'm going to assume that's completely natural for the legs after a big break in games. Those involved in fitness would be better placed to confirm that.

So I do expect Saturday to show that higher level of fitness.

Match fitness is something quite different from stamina. Difference is we're not looking shagged from the kick off - which was common place for many games during the Evans years.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fit and Fearless on 22:29 - Oct 25 with 477 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fit and Fearless on 22:28 - Oct 25 by wkj

Match fitness is something quite different from stamina. Difference is we're not looking shagged from the kick off - which was common place for many games during the Evans years.

Got you.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024