Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) 08:57 - Oct 29 with 1841 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 29 with 1811 viewsFrimleyBlue

Getting a win ourselves will be huge to go alongside that game.

I'm all over a Leicester win as much as it would be nice to be competing for 1st.. I'd be happy for them to win all games bar ours and take points off the likes of Leeds. Southampton etc.

A win for us and Leicester would be a great weekend.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 1751 viewsDubtractor

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 29 by FrimleyBlue

Getting a win ourselves will be huge to go alongside that game.

I'm all over a Leicester win as much as it would be nice to be competing for 1st.. I'd be happy for them to win all games bar ours and take points off the likes of Leeds. Southampton etc.

A win for us and Leicester would be a great weekend.

Yep, Leicester win would definitely be my preferred result. Keep the gap behind us as big as possible.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:12 - Oct 29 with 1735 viewsHerbivore

I'd like a draw. I'm not into this just accepting that Leicester will run away with the title, we should be looking to chase them down. A draw in that game, we get the three points at Brum, we're 3 points behind Leicester with a game in hand and we grow the gap to Leeds as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:18 - Oct 29 with 1695 viewsArnieM

Maybe a Leicester win would be better for us, because if we could win our next game, that’d put even more air between us and Leeds. Not bothered about Leicester supposedly “ running away with it”. Fine let em have the crown. We want the gap between us and third to just grow and grow.

Leicester win please.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 10:17 - Oct 29 with 1578 viewsGuthrum

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:12 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

I'd like a draw. I'm not into this just accepting that Leicester will run away with the title, we should be looking to chase them down. A draw in that game, we get the three points at Brum, we're 3 points behind Leicester with a game in hand and we grow the gap to Leeds as well.

Indeed. I want us to be in a position to overtake Leicester when we beat them on Boxing Day. Having another team between ourselves and 3rd will be an even better buffer.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 10:46 - Oct 29 with 1490 viewsgainsboroughblue

Whatever happens, I reckon it's going to take a stupid amount of points to get 2nd place (typically for us). Will we last the course? Maybe, maybe not. I suspect come March time, there will be several points separating 1st from 2nd. 2nd and 3rd from 4th. And a cluster of about eight or nine teams battling for 5th and 6th.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 11:06 - Oct 29 with 1430 viewsorfordbuoy

Obviously we need every win possible and Leeds, Southampton and Sunderland to drop points whenever possible. Apart from when we play them, Leicester is our ally.
Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 11:10 - Oct 29 with 1418 viewsbluestandard

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 11:06 - Oct 29 by orfordbuoy

Obviously we need every win possible and Leeds, Southampton and Sunderland to drop points whenever possible. Apart from when we play them, Leicester is our ally.

Exactly, and a mutual sentiment prevails on Foxestalk.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 11:12 - Oct 29 with 1402 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Leicester to win and it is no-brainer.

And any time they play teams who are below us.
Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 12:41 - Oct 29 with 1229 viewsHerbivore

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 10:46 - Oct 29 by gainsboroughblue

Whatever happens, I reckon it's going to take a stupid amount of points to get 2nd place (typically for us). Will we last the course? Maybe, maybe not. I suspect come March time, there will be several points separating 1st from 2nd. 2nd and 3rd from 4th. And a cluster of about eight or nine teams battling for 5th and 6th.

I'm feeling optimistic about the season, but will we be several points clear at the top come March? Fingers crossed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 13:05 - Oct 29 with 1157 viewsGlasgowBlue

Leicester v Leeds on Friday (n/t) on 09:09 - Oct 29 by Dubtractor

Yep, Leicester win would definitely be my preferred result. Keep the gap behind us as big as possible.

Ha. Remember when Sheff Wed were so far ahead of us in March and Barnsley were in touching distance, and we all wanted a Sheff Wed win?

I’m just going to rolll with whatever happens rather than trying to second guess what results will be best for us this season.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024