Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham 08:38 - Oct 31 with 1552 viewssnotbucket

Thinking about purchasing a home ticket for this one... any recommendations on where to sit would be appreciated.
Birmingham on 08:58 - Oct 31 with 1479 viewstextbackup

Surely you just find the away section, and pick a seat near there?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Birmingham on 09:22 - Oct 31 with 1401 viewsunstableblue

Birmingham on 08:58 - Oct 31 by textbackup

Is that always a good idea?!

Certainly the seats adjacent to Hudds fans would have been a nightmare! As would Southampton and of course Millwall (although would anyone choose to sit in the home end there)

I’d choose the most expensive seats on the centre spot… most passive fans typically

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Birmingham on 10:54 - Oct 31 with 1231 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

Birmingham on 08:58 - Oct 31 by textbackup

I wouldn't sit next to the away section as that could well be where their hooligan element sit.
Birmingham on 11:03 - Oct 31 with 1202 viewssnotbucket

Birmingham on 10:54 - Oct 31 by AndrewRatcliffITFC

I wouldn't sit next to the away section as that could well be where their hooligan element sit.

There appear to be a lot of seats available next to and above the away support so I suspect that the hooligans are elsewhere.
Birmingham on 11:09 - Oct 31 with 1179 viewsBobbychase

I’ve been in the home stands twice when our away tickets all sold outs. First in the oldest but of the stadium where the dugouts are. It was ok but I didn’t move a muscle when we scored.

Also sat in hospitality seats when guest of a client. Again, took one look at the people round me and despite it being in the posh area decided against celebrating if we scored.

It’s not the best place to be an away fan wherever you sit tbh

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Birmingham on 15:02 - Oct 31 with 951 viewsjontysnut

I've generally gone to the edges of stands not next to away section and pretended to be a groundhopper if engaged in conversation! Never the best view but unlikeliest to be bothered.
Birmingham on 15:19 - Oct 31 with 908 viewssnotbucket

Birmingham on 15:02 - Oct 31 by jontysnut

I've generally gone to the edges of stands not next to away section and pretended to be a groundhopper if engaged in conversation! Never the best view but unlikeliest to be bothered.

Sounds sensible
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024