Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match reports- a bug bear 23:28 - Nov 1 with 618 viewsEC2_Blue

Like most other readers, I hope, I find your match reports thoughtfully written with a good balance of positivity when warranted or, as tonight, calling it as it was. Thank you.

I have one request, though. Would you please stop padding out descriptions of play involving individual Town players with a reminder of which clubs they used to play for or from which they are on loan? It might be okay when they sign but irrelevant after that.

Perhaps I'm missing the sympathy that, to use tonight's example 'On 32, Harness ...... the former Pompey man' (poor, misguided fellow) did such and such. Assuming that I'm not, though, could you edit this stuff out?

It's sometimes interesting wrt opponents, particularly, those with a Norwich connection, but really superfluous for our players. They play for us, where they were before is of no importance.

I'll get my coat, which used to belong to my brother, etc etc

Match reports- a bug bear on 23:41 - Nov 1 with 554 viewsIllinoisblue

Blimey.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Match reports- a bug bear on 23:47 - Nov 1 with 533 viewsBuhrer

Thanks for being brave enough to say what we've all long been thinking. The football really ground my gears tonight... buts that nothing compared to how I feel about being given small pieces of informative background info in match reports..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024