Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any recommendations where to spend two or three hours with kids? 15:05 - Nov 3 with 527 viewsMattinLondon

Coming back to visit friends and family in Ipswich in a few weeks time. My parents are getting on so will need some hours rest from playing with my young boys.

I’m a bit out of the loop when it comes to Ipswich now - so am wondering can anyone recommend a good place to visit for two or three hours on Saturday? Unfortunately Ipswich are away on that day so the footie isn’t an option. Must be child friendly - been to eastern farm park (think that’s what it’s called) and Jimmy’s Farm. Thanks in advance.
Any recommendations where to spend two or three hours with kids? on 15:07 - Nov 3 with 515 viewshoppy

The A12?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any recommendations where to spend two or three hours with kids? on 15:12 - Nov 3 with 475 viewsblueasfook

Any recommendations where to spend two or three hours with kids? on 15:07 - Nov 3 by hoppy

The A12?

Nacton is nice to visit

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Any recommendations where to spend two or three hours with kids? on 15:14 - Nov 3 with 466 views_clive_baker_

There's that trampoline / soft play place at Whitehouse. I can't vouch for it personally but might be worth a look, especially as weather might not be your friend this time of year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024