Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waiting room for Norwich tickets 09:04 - Nov 27 with 8274 viewsSmithersJones

Anyone managed to get in yet?
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:02 - Nov 27 with 3040 viewsgobs93

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:58 - Nov 27 by LongLegs

The frustration is that you have no idea what number you are in the queue

Just given my queue number as 1256 - I'm guessing people should have theirs now
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:04 - Nov 27 with 2994 viewsITFCson

What a completely ridiculous system. I joined the queue 45 minutes ago and am now number 2332. My brother joined the queue 10 minutes ago is number 904
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:08 - Nov 27 with 2882 viewsgringoblue

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:04 - Nov 27 by ITFCson

What a completely ridiculous system. I joined the queue 45 minutes ago and am now number 2332. My brother joined the queue 10 minutes ago is number 904

yep, I joined at 9am, was about 20 in the queue, after a few second took me to the coming soon page and then.... nothing.
Got in after about 5mins, having joined queue at 9.30, purchased, LOADS of... on 10:11 - Nov 27 with 2795 viewsunstableblue

Yes I'm in and getting flashbacks to Glastonbury ticket queues madness! (n/t) on 09:48 - Nov 27 by unstableblue

.. tickets left

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:13 - Nov 27 with 2756 viewsSmithersJones

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:08 - Nov 27 by gringoblue

yep, I joined at 9am, was about 20 in the queue, after a few second took me to the coming soon page and then.... nothing.

Looks like the queue numbers (which includes people who already successfully bought tickets) are in the low 3,000s, so everyone who's eligible should get a ticket, which begs the question why they decided to experiment with the waiting room.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:15 - Nov 27 with 2722 viewsJakeITFC

Still plenty available in all tiers of all stands.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:17 - Nov 27 with 2697 viewssquiz

I was 3767 and joined at 09:05 :(
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 2627 viewsbluehert

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:17 - Nov 27 by squiz

I was 3767 and joined at 09:05 :(

Very similar to me.. these queue systems are often random after the waiting room, though that's not what was implied by the ticket office communication.

Still, a nice problem to have
Login to get fewer ads

Got in after about 5mins, having joined queue at 9.30, purchased, LOADS of... on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 2626 viewsgringoblue

Got in after about 5mins, having joined queue at 9.30, purchased, LOADS of... on 10:11 - Nov 27 by unstableblue

.. tickets left

Hopefully lots of people joining on multiple devices, which I probably should have tried earlier when nothing happened.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:24 - Nov 27 with 2581 viewschrice

No one joined the queue until 10am. The bit before that was the waiting room, everyone in the waiting room is assigned a random position in the queue at 10. It stops everyone trying to log on at the same time and overloading the servers.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:30 - Nov 27 with 2532 viewsxrayspecs

You were in the waiting room not the queue. It does not matter what time you join the waiting room as they assign you a random number. You could have been first in and assigned 3000 or last in and assigned 1.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:31 - Nov 27 with 2516 viewssquiz

Just snagged one, very few seats left. SAR and SBR all gone, a few restricted views in Magnus stand
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:37 - Nov 27 with 2442 viewsITFCson

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:30 - Nov 27 by xrayspecs

You were in the waiting room not the queue. It does not matter what time you join the waiting room as they assign you a random number. You could have been first in and assigned 3000 or last in and assigned 1.

Fair play, I mis understood how it worked. Have my ticket now so happy and I think everyone who was in the queue will get a ticket
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:40 - Nov 27 with 2356 viewsNumber22

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:37 - Nov 27 by ITFCson

Fair play, I mis understood how it worked. Have my ticket now so happy and I think everyone who was in the queue will get a ticket

Only a few left now by the looks of it.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:41 - Nov 27 with 2339 viewsSmithersJones

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:30 - Nov 27 by xrayspecs

Not sure that's what the club said.
"Once you have taken your place within the queue in the waiting room, DO NOT REFRESH the page or you will be pushed to the back of the waiting room and lose your place in the queue."
Suggests there was a priority order in the waiting room.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:44 - Nov 27 with 2291 viewsLongLegs

A bunch more just become avaliable
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:53 - Nov 27 with 2155 viewsChris_ITFC

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:41 - Nov 27 by SmithersJones

"Once you have taken your place within the queue in the waiting room, DO NOT REFRESH the page or you will be pushed to the back of the waiting room and lose your place in the queue."

You’re right. Probably just said to stop lots of pointless refreshing clogging the system though.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 11:13 - Nov 27 with 1980 viewsgoperryrevs

This. I joined the queue at 9. Went through the captcha progress, joined the queue, then was 'let in'. Left my phone on and browser open.

At 1010, it still said 'coming soon', the button hadn't activated, so essentially had to start again at the back of the queue. Just managed to get two restricted view tickets. System could definitely be better.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 11:14]
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 11:24 - Nov 27 with 1886 viewsxrayspecs

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 11:13 - Nov 27 by goperryrevs

This. I joined the queue at 9. Went through the captcha progress, joined the queue, then was 'let in'. Left my phone on and browser open.

At 1010, it still said 'coming soon', the button hadn't activated, so essentially had to start again at the back of the queue. Just managed to get two restricted view tickets. System could definitely be better.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 11:14]

Worked perfectly fine for us.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 11:26 - Nov 27 with 1876 viewsxrayspecs

Just seen the club comms.

Someone posted yesterday that the queue thing had appeared online and it had said that once joining the waiting room you are assigned a random position once the tickets go on sale.

That would also be consistent with what has been posted on here this morning about the randomness of their queue position related to when they joined the waiting room.

If that is the case, then the club comms could have been clearer.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 11:28]
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 11:27 - Nov 27 with 1863 viewsxrayspecs

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 10:13 - Nov 27 by SmithersJones

Looks like the queue numbers (which includes people who already successfully bought tickets) are in the low 3,000s, so everyone who's eligible should get a ticket, which begs the question why they decided to experiment with the waiting room.

To stop the system from crashing when thousands of people trying to buy a ticket at the same time.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:11 - Nov 27 with 1694 viewsvinceg

I put a ticket in my basket and it says I can't buy it. However I noticed the Sales Dates page says this:

Eligible 2023/24 Members - Non Season Ticket Holders: Monday, 27 November at 10am

I'm a 2023/24 Members - Non Season Ticket Holder, but the word "Eligible" has appeared here. There's probably something on here to explain it that I've missed, but what makes some members more eligible for this game?
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:13 - Nov 27 with 1679 viewsgeg1992

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:11 - Nov 27 by vinceg

I put a ticket in my basket and it says I can't buy it. However I noticed the Sales Dates page says this:

Eligible 2023/24 Members - Non Season Ticket Holders: Monday, 27 November at 10am

I'm a 2023/24 Members - Non Season Ticket Holder, but the word "Eligible" has appeared here. There's probably something on here to explain it that I've missed, but what makes some members more eligible for this game?

EDIT - 3 home matches up to the Swansea game including last season.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 12:27]

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:17 - Nov 27 with 1648 viewsITFC_Forever

Not many left now.

And to think some thought we don't have 6000 non-ST members. Of course we do.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:20 - Nov 27 with 1627 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:11 - Nov 27 by vinceg

Having been to at least three home matches since the beginning of the 2022/23 season.

Or having at least three home match tickets being purchased under your membership number, being more accurate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024