Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat 16:21 - Nov 29 with 800 viewsblue_curacao

I'm really excited about tonight's game, under the lights at PR, proper winter weather, a near full house. And then swiftly followed by Cov at home on Saturday. Feels like we're entering the business part of the season with some very tough tests coming up - if we are top 3 or 4 by end of Jan then it will have been a good period.

I've got a really good feeling about the next 2 games. Think we'll be tighter at the back than we have been at home for a while and we'll score a few too.

That's it really, just felt like sharing. Slow afternoon at work...
Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:27 - Nov 29 with 756 views_clive_baker_

Share away.

Me too, excited for tonight for all the reasons you mention.

4 points (can we be greedy and get 6?) from these next 2 home games would set us up nicely for a tricky trip to Boro. I don't have fond memories of Boro away and they seem to have found their stride after a poor start. It would take a bit of pressure off and allow us to go there with a good away following and see if we can get a result.

First things first, a win tonight please. The last 2 performances on SKY over the past 3 weeks weren't great, hopefully we put it right tonight and show why we're 2nd in the league.
Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:30 - Nov 29 with 741 viewstextbackup

With the games we have coming up, I think if we are serious about autos we need to win these two

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:30 - Nov 29 with 740 viewsBiGDonnie

Love posts like these.

Agree with all of it. Big win tonight, bringing back loads of confidence ready for Saturday. 10 points clear of third by Saturday evening.

COYBs

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:36 - Nov 29 with 717 viewsblue_curacao

Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:27 - Nov 29 by _clive_baker_

Share away.

Me too, excited for tonight for all the reasons you mention.

4 points (can we be greedy and get 6?) from these next 2 home games would set us up nicely for a tricky trip to Boro. I don't have fond memories of Boro away and they seem to have found their stride after a poor start. It would take a bit of pressure off and allow us to go there with a good away following and see if we can get a result.

First things first, a win tonight please. The last 2 performances on SKY over the past 3 weeks weren't great, hopefully we put it right tonight and show why we're 2nd in the league.

Re. Boro away, slightly off topic but when I was a young man and we were last in the Premier league, I remember a bar on a boat with a live strip show right next to the Riverside before the game. Or was that Sunderland?

Does anyone else remember this or am I imagining it?
Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:37 - Nov 29 with 705 viewsblue_curacao

Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:30 - Nov 29 by textbackup

With the games we have coming up, I think if we are serious about autos we need to win these two

Would certainly be a confidence boost and would build some momentum. No reason why we can't win both
Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 16:57 - Nov 29 with 640 viewsIllinoisblue

4 points from 6 would be a good return. This is the championship, nothing is easy. Cov finding some form and Milwall unpredictable. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Millwall tonight & Cov on Sat on 17:04 - Nov 29 with 614 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"if we are top 3 or 4 by end of Jan then it will have been a good period."

End of January is 12 matches away. On current 6-game form, Leeds would have 58 points and Southampton 59. To be below one or both of those, we would have got no more than 19 points from 12 matches. I am not sure that would feel like a good period.

We just need to keep taking one game at a time and maintain the position we have for as long as possible.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024