Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky 22:37 - Dec 12 with 1013 viewsFrimleyBlue

Am I right in thinking our equaliser started with hladky?

Even if it didn't. I loved how he calmly carried on playing football the same way after their goal.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hladky on 22:42 - Dec 12 with 939 viewsRobTheMonk

Made a big save when 1-1 too.
Hladky on 22:44 - Dec 12 with 914 viewsGarv

We played very bravely tonight. Stating the obvious maybe considering the goal conceded, but the whole night we kept playing it and we did it well after the mistake.

Clarke was a clever change, assuming it wasn't an injury.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hladky on 22:45 - Dec 12 with 901 viewsleftback

I really think he just didn’t see their attacker and it was meant to be a pass out to lief
Hladky on 22:46 - Dec 12 with 894 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hladky on 22:44 - Dec 12 by Garv

We played very bravely tonight. Stating the obvious maybe considering the goal conceded, but the whole night we kept playing it and we did it well after the mistake.

Clarke was a clever change, assuming it wasn't an injury.

It was a must. Williams was dreadful. He could have been injured himself tho. But definitely needed that sub.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hladky on 22:50 - Dec 12 with 844 viewsredrickstuhaart

Hladky on 22:45 - Dec 12 by leftback

I really think he just didn’t see their attacker and it was meant to be a pass out to lief

I think he got himself in a spot where Leif was the only option, and either tried to whizz it into him (and misjudged) or was hoping to lift it enough and didnt. Its a mistake. Will always happen occasionally if you play sharp passes in tight spots under pressure.

But the way we set up means that the benefits far outweight that occasional mistake. Just have to accept it, same as we would a hoof into the middle that leads to an opposition header creating a chance.
Hladky on 23:17 - Dec 12 with 701 viewsHighgateBlue

He will make us goals (and has done) with his playing out from the back. He will cost us the odd goal, and we saw that tonight.

How many points has he earned us? Probably a fair few. But how many points did tonight's clanger cost us? Not one! Marvellous. You score 5, we'll score 6.

I've never experienced an Ipswich side that comes from behind so often, and does so with total calmness and belief.
Hladky on 08:51 - Dec 13 with 495 viewsitfc48

Hladky on 22:46 - Dec 12 by FrimleyBlue

It was a must. Williams was dreadful. He could have been injured himself tho. But definitely needed that sub.

Williams hasn't been the same since his illness. I wonder if he's struggling to get back to full fitness as he certainly hasn't been able to get up and down in the same way as before.
That said his positioning was pretty woeful yesterday. Thought Clarke did very well when he came on.

As for Hladky, what a mindset! Seen many a keeper crumble after a mistake like that. Loved how a number of the players went up to him straight after the goal as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024