Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) 14:29 - Dec 16 with 614 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:30 - Dec 16 with 602 viewsPique

And Morsy will be playing against them.
Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:31 - Dec 16 with 564 viewsbadadski

No yellow card for Morsey either - also came back again, didn’t lose and had plenty of opportunities where being more clinical and we would have won comfortably. It’s good to see Norwich playing like a league 3 team defending deep like it was a cup final against Man City, shows how the tide has turned.
Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:33 - Dec 16 with 543 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m right pissed off with that. We should have seen them off in the first half. Two points thrown away and we still have issues clearing the ball in our box.

As you say, it won’t decide our season but it chuffin frustrating.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:34 - Dec 16 with 519 viewsgainsboroughblue

Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:33 - Dec 16 by Swansea_Blue

I’m right pissed off with that. We should have seen them off in the first half. Two points thrown away and we still have issues clearing the ball in our box.

As you say, it won’t decide our season but it chuffin frustrating.

I'm sure Mckenna will have things to say about that.

I must say I wasn't impressed with what I saw in injury time. Taylor, then Woolfenden giving very poor free kicks away.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:36 - Dec 16 with 475 viewsip6blue

In other words we will be 8 points clear lol
Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:36 - Dec 16 with 471 viewsBluecasp

Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:34 - Dec 16 by gainsboroughblue

I must say I wasn't impressed with what I saw in injury time. Taylor, then Woolfenden giving very poor free kicks away.

I think it is time for Burgess and Axel at centre half.
Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 15:04 - Dec 16 with 394 viewsGarv

Oh well. Worst case come 5pm. Still 8 clear of Leeds. (n/t) on 14:34 - Dec 16 by gainsboroughblue

I thought Idah was going to go past Wolfy if he hadn't fouled him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024