Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 12:22 - Dec 20 with 4399 viewsTractorCam

Turns out he just hates women in general rather than them commentating on men's games.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 12:22]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Joey Barton on 12:25 - Dec 20 with 3448 viewsTractorCam

I don't think we'll be seeing my shock news story anytime soon!

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane by Keno 19 Dec 2023 8:33
What other “shock news” can we expect today?

I let my crap twin brother play for town after I’d signed my permanent deal says Jimmy Bullard

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Joey Barton on 12:27 - Dec 20 with 3423 viewshoppy

This has to be set up, surely... would be quite a good amount could be raised for charity...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Joey Barton on 12:28 - Dec 20 with 3409 viewsNthQldITFC

Angry little cock, a small man.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Joey Barton on 12:35 - Dec 20 with 3361 viewsPlums

The Twitter timeline since she won SPOTY has been nothing short of a disgrace. The protagonists seem to be men of a particular demographic who struggle to understand the concept of 'personality' and a public vote.

The hard of thinking are out in huge numbers, including one tool who claimed Earps winning was 'pandering to minorities'. When 50% of the population are considered a minority, I think we have a significant problem on our hands.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Joey Barton on 12:36 - Dec 20 with 3351 viewsJ2BLUE

I'll take that bet.

I wonder if he could hit the ball as hard as Chloe Kelly...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/11/science-chloe-kelly-penalty-eng

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Joey Barton on 12:41 - Dec 20 with 3287 viewsBarcaBlue

Joey Barton on 12:35 - Dec 20 by Plums

The Twitter timeline since she won SPOTY has been nothing short of a disgrace. The protagonists seem to be men of a particular demographic who struggle to understand the concept of 'personality' and a public vote.

The hard of thinking are out in huge numbers, including one tool who claimed Earps winning was 'pandering to minorities'. When 50% of the population are considered a minority, I think we have a significant problem on our hands.

It's no big surprise sadly, misogynistic views are ever more common. Even here.
Joey Barton on 12:45 - Dec 20 with 3249 viewsSarge

I’ve been looking all morning but I can’t see where Nietzsche wrote that.
Joey Barton on 12:57 - Dec 20 with 3158 viewsPlums

Joey Barton on 12:41 - Dec 20 by BarcaBlue

It's desperately sad. I often wonder about whether these blokes look at their own partners, wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, especially the latter and think 'the world I want for them is one where they're considered beneath me and my ilk'.

I know the answer - they don't think at all.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 12:58 - Dec 20 with 3150 viewsReus30

He was a terrible footballer - shocked he got an England cap.

I doubt he would get 50% against Earps, full house at St James Park, all baying for the c unit to miss.

Anyway sick of this idiot, we need to stop giving him attention.
Joey Barton on 13:11 - Dec 20 with 3058 viewsMattinLondon

Joey Barton on 12:28 - Dec 20 by NthQldITFC

Angry little cock, a small man.

There you go again, making this thread all about you. But on track, what do you think of Joey Barton?
Joey Barton on 13:17 - Dec 20 with 3015 viewsredrickstuhaart

Joey Barton on 12:36 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

I'll take that bet.

I wonder if he could hit the ball as hard as Chloe Kelly...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/11/science-chloe-kelly-penalty-eng

Was flawed comparison. Think they addressed it on More or Less some time ago.
Joey Barton on 13:43 - Dec 20 with 2897 viewsBlueBadger

Hes running the far-right edge lord grift.It's his last gasp at staying relevant. Failed as player, failed as a manager, failed as a human.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 14:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Joey Barton on 13:48 - Dec 20 with 2862 viewsBlueBadger

Joey Barton on 12:41 - Dec 20 by BarcaBlue

Oh yeah. One sad sack decided to walk round his village green to complain about SPOTY going 'woke last night on here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Joey Barton on 13:59 - Dec 20 with 2812 viewsyorkshireblue

Let’s be honest, Earps winning was a box ticking exercise.

Because that is exactly how votes work.
Joey Barton on 14:37 - Dec 20 with 2634 viewsBseaBlue

Joey Barton on 13:59 - Dec 20 by yorkshireblue

Let’s be honest, Earps winning was a box ticking exercise.

Because that is exactly how votes work.

That is the laughable thing isn't it! It was literally voted for!

Barton is a classic example of someone trying to portray himself as an intellectual on Social Media, only to make him look thicker than most people thought he was anyway.
Joey Barton on 14:43 - Dec 20 with 2580 viewsfarkenhell

I'm going to put my head above the parapet here. I know it's called "sports personality", but it's always been recognised as an award to the sportsperson who achieved the most during the year. Of the nominees, I think the award should have gone to Katarina Johnson-Thompson - she couldn't have achieved much more during 2023 (and what a fantastic story of triumph over adversity).

I can remember when Gascoigne won it in 1990. His achievement that year was to cry as his team lost in the world cup semi-final. Stephen Hendry was the runner-up, having won pretty much every event that he entered that year.

I think 1990 was the first time the award went to a public vote. Prior to that, the award had been decided by sportspeople. Had that continued, I think Katarina Johnson-Thompson would have won last night.

Btw - not that it needs saying, but Joey Barton is, once again, behaving like a tw@t.
Joey Barton on 15:00 - Dec 20 with 2517 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I mean it's a pretty easy thing to prove out. I reckon she'd save one within the first 10, easily.

But you know he'd never actually stand up to it. Horrible little boy.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Joey Barton on 15:01 - Dec 20 with 2493 viewsBuhrer

Why magnify his voice then?
Joey Barton on 15:02 - Dec 20 with 2481 viewsBugs

He has a hefty dose of small penis syndrome.
Joey Barton on 15:04 - Dec 20 with 2465 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Joey Barton on 14:43 - Dec 20 by farkenhell

I'm going to put my head above the parapet here. I know it's called "sports personality", but it's always been recognised as an award to the sportsperson who achieved the most during the year. Of the nominees, I think the award should have gone to Katarina Johnson-Thompson - she couldn't have achieved much more during 2023 (and what a fantastic story of triumph over adversity).

I can remember when Gascoigne won it in 1990. His achievement that year was to cry as his team lost in the world cup semi-final. Stephen Hendry was the runner-up, having won pretty much every event that he entered that year.

I think 1990 was the first time the award went to a public vote. Prior to that, the award had been decided by sportspeople. Had that continued, I think Katarina Johnson-Thompson would have won last night.

Btw - not that it needs saying, but Joey Barton is, once again, behaving like a tw@t.

You are 100% right. The name should not be taken too literally. I thought KJT was the deserving winner.

But again as you say. Doesn't change the fact that Barton is a total idiot.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Joey Barton on 16:00 - Dec 20 with 2321 viewsBlueBadger

Joey Barton on 15:00 - Dec 20 by JammyDodgerrr

I mean it's a pretty easy thing to prove out. I reckon she'd save one within the first 10, easily.

But you know he'd never actually stand up to it. Horrible little boy.

Joey Barton on 16:02 - Dec 20 with 2313 viewsMattinLondon

Joey Barton on 15:02 - Dec 20 by Bugs

He has a hefty dose of small penis syndrome.

I’m fed-up of countering this myth - just because someone has a small penis it doesn’t mean that they are suffering from some syndrome or feel inferior. Well, that’s what I’ve been told…..I’ll leave it there……bye.
Joey Barton on 16:21 - Dec 20 with 2255 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Joey Barton on 14:43 - Dec 20 by farkenhell

There is a degree that you are right but it has always been a combination of popularity too. There will have been some incredible achievements in more minor/less popular sports that won't have been recognised because a better known footballer/cricketer/etc has achieved something not quite as incredible.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Joey Barton on 16:37 - Dec 20 with 2184 viewsjontysnut

Joey Barton on 16:21 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

There is a degree that you are right but it has always been a combination of popularity too. There will have been some incredible achievements in more minor/less popular sports that won't have been recognised because a better known footballer/cricketer/etc has achieved something not quite as incredible.

Zara Phillips won it when she won that game of the people the world eventing championships. People vote for things that I wouldn't - see also elections, referendums, Opportunity Knocks, Champion Beer of Britain. Joey Barton, as Fletch would put it, is a charmless nurk.
Joey Barton on 19:26 - Dec 20 with 1927 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Probably 51% actually, so not a minority at all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024