Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson 10:28 - Dec 29 with 2195 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:29 - Dec 29 with 2161 viewsKieran_Knows

Wonder if we’ll try add him in to any deal for Bishop similar to that of Harness/Pigott last summer.

Then maybe we’ll loan a defender in for 6 months and reassess in the summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:30 - Dec 29 with 2140 viewsitfcst

Feels less likely to happen with Burgess away for a month

www.ASSE-kids.fr
Poll: Which bin do cats go in?

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:32 - Dec 29 with 2109 viewsITFCBlues

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:29 - Dec 29 by Kieran_Knows

Wonder if we’ll try add him in to any deal for Bishop similar to that of Harness/Pigott last summer.

Can't see them selling Bishop in January when sitting top of the table?!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:33 - Dec 29 with 2077 viewsKieran_Knows

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:32 - Dec 29 by ITFCBlues

Can't see them selling Bishop in January when sitting top of the table?!

Money talks.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:37 - Dec 29 with 2022 viewsITFCBlues

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:33 - Dec 29 by Kieran_Knows

Money talks.

Think they'd want around 5m for him at this stage though. That wouldn't be good business from our point of view

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 10:38 - Dec 29 with 2009 viewsunstableblue

With Burgess and Baggot away, Donacien injury challenges.

And Wolf and Axel more suited to the right.

Doesn’t that mean is closer to a start than being moved out?

Does Ndaba come back into plans??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:39 - Dec 29 with 1999 viewsPhilTWTD

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:37 - Dec 29 by ITFCBlues

Think they'd want around 5m for him at this stage though. That wouldn't be good business from our point of view

Think we'd be looking for better anyway. When he's been mentioned as a target previously club have always dismissed it.
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:41 - Dec 29 with 1975 viewstextbackup

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:37 - Dec 29 by ITFCBlues

£5m… and if we were to go up he’s likely to need replacing again. Would be dead money (imo) and couldn’t see us doing it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:42 - Dec 29 with 1981 viewsPhilTWTD

Have asked about this. Edmundson was close to joining Portsmouth before we moved for him in 2021, although that probably is largely irrelevant as they've had several managers since then.
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:45 - Dec 29 with 1899 viewsITFCBlues

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:39 - Dec 29 by PhilTWTD

Think we'd be looking for better anyway. When he's been mentioned as a target previously club have always dismissed it.

Looking for better would involved serious money though?

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 10:51 - Dec 29 with 1813 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 10:38 - Dec 29 by unstableblue

Why would you sell a reasonable defender like Edmondson and instead use Ndaba … in the Championship? He’d be eaten alive!
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:54 - Dec 29 with 1774 views_clive_baker_

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:29 - Dec 29 by Kieran_Knows

Would be interesting if Bishop even passed a medical. He was about to sign for Blackpool in the summer and terms were agreed. Media painted it as Pompey ‘stealing him’ at the last minute but it was because Blackpool pulled the plug on the deal after his medical. He’s got a back issue from childhood and they came to the conclusion he might only have 2 or 3 years left in him so didn’t want to risk it. Irrespective of that I can’t see us parting with significant money for someone unproven at this level and with limited resale potential. Just not one that seems to fit the Gamechanger mould at all.

Karamoko Dembele is someone I would like to see us sign. Ex Celtic academy, currently on loan at Blackpool from Brest (snigger) albeit he’s on a long contract there. Not a centre forward though, but certainly someone with a lot of potential and a player we could work to improve i’m sure.
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:55 - Dec 29 with 1757 viewstractordownsouth

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:42 - Dec 29 by PhilTWTD

Have asked about this. Edmundson was close to joining Portsmouth before we moved for him in 2021, although that probably is largely irrelevant as they've had several managers since then.

New recruitment team too.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 10:58 - Dec 29 with 1730 viewsChocorange

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 10:51 - Dec 29 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Why would you sell a reasonable defender like Edmondson and instead use Ndaba … in the Championship? He’d be eaten alive!

Ndaba apparently doing very well at Kilmarnock , started and played 12 games including all 90 minutes of their wins over Rangers and Celtic this season.
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 12:00 - Dec 29 with 1468 viewsBlueOura

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:41 - Dec 29 by textbackup

£5m… and if we were to go up he’s likely to need replacing again. Would be dead money (imo) and couldn’t see us doing it

Yes he would need replacing but it would be £5m well spent if he actually scored the goals that got us over the line. A big if of course....
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 12:10 - Dec 29 with 1382 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:41 - Dec 29 by textbackup

Exactly my argument the last time Bishop's name came up, I got a few down arrows for it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 12:12 - Dec 29 with 1355 viewsbilllm

I thought Edmundson would be starting for Town? on 10:38 - Dec 29 by unstableblue

He's right footed to and not a 100% comfortable on the left, I doubt he will go in January but will in the summer,
Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 13:06 - Dec 29 with 1039 viewsPhilTWTD

Portsmouth interested in Edmundson on 10:45 - Dec 29 by ITFCBlues

Looking for better would involved serious money though?

Or loans, of course. I'd expect Stansfield to be a loan, for example.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024