Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time 19:26 - Dec 30 with 2164 viewsGeneric

That lot are proper weird!

Despite a couple of characters on here, it makes me so grateful to have TWTD.

There seems to be about twelve of them and literally 50% of their posts are just accusing each other of being us. It’s depressing tbh.
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:29 - Dec 30 with 2114 viewsKeno

Obviously posting something like that you must be a budgie!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Very good 😊 on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 2080 viewsGeneric

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:29 - Dec 30 by Keno

Obviously posting something like that you must be a budgie!!

But the equivalent post would have caused it all to kick off over there 🙊
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:41 - Dec 30 with 2016 viewsbritbiker

Should read 'pink un' forum. Do it after the end of our games as you will see a running commentary changing from us 'falling apart' to we got lucky again.

If we win then the league is crap this year. If we draw it's because they started our decline and we are mentally weak.

Currently they are debating us being mentally weak whist also being happy to accept a defeat to Southampton on New Year's Day as this would stop us getting promoted. Who"s mentally weak ???

Weird that they are still crap in a league that is apparently poor this year.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:46]
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 1945 viewsWicklowBlue

WOTB is simply a disgusting site! The green and yellow plus the crazy thread based setup is horrific. Should be blocked by CDNs to save peoples eyes!

As for the PinkUN, slightly better format but have no idea why it's called what it is...

Both sites left me feeling dirty from visiting them so I no longer do, leave them to their 90s websites.
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:54 - Dec 30 with 1897 viewsnorfsufblue

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:49 - Dec 30 by WicklowBlue

WOTB is simply a disgusting site! The green and yellow plus the crazy thread based setup is horrific. Should be blocked by CDNs to save peoples eyes!

As for the PinkUN, slightly better format but have no idea why it's called what it is...

Both sites left me feeling dirty from visiting them so I no longer do, leave them to their 90s websites.

Absolutely.... I've no idea how you are supposed to navigate that monstrosity of a site!
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:00 - Dec 30 with 1865 viewsPique

I know everyone these days accuses rival fans of being 'obsessed' whenever they criticise you and tells them that we live rent free in their heads etc - par for the course on the internet/social media. But...

They genuinely are obsessed with us, and we genuinely seem to live rent free on their heads. Go onto these sites and we're all they ever talk about, along with the various conspiracy theories about why we're successful.

On TWTD you can honestly go days, sometimes weeks without seeing a Norwich-related thread. On WOTB every other thread seems to either be about us or come back round to us eventually.

I think our recent success has actually driven them round the bend. They're losing their minds.
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:01 - Dec 30 with 1855 viewsGeneric

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:49 - Dec 30 by WicklowBlue

I’m probably asking for a woosh here, but it’s because the sports supplement in the EADT is on pink paper, right?
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:19 - Dec 30 with 1768 viewsWicklowBlue

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:01 - Dec 30 by Generic

I’m probably asking for a woosh here, but it’s because the sports supplement in the EADT is on pink paper, right?

No I genuinely don't know. However the PinkUn site is still horrific.

(I may have been a website developer in previous guises)
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:20 - Dec 30 with 1751 viewsBugs

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:00 - Dec 30 by Pique

I know everyone these days accuses rival fans of being 'obsessed' whenever they criticise you and tells them that we live rent free in their heads etc - par for the course on the internet/social media. But...

They genuinely are obsessed with us, and we genuinely seem to live rent free on their heads. Go onto these sites and we're all they ever talk about, along with the various conspiracy theories about why we're successful.

On TWTD you can honestly go days, sometimes weeks without seeing a Norwich-related thread. On WOTB every other thread seems to either be about us or come back round to us eventually.

I think our recent success has actually driven them round the bend. They're losing their minds.

Inferiority complex init. Justified to be fair.
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:44 - Dec 30 with 1646 viewssotd78

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:19 - Dec 30 by WicklowBlue

No I genuinely don't know. However the PinkUn site is still horrific.

(I may have been a website developer in previous guises)

In the days of proper newspaper reportage on paper less than two hours after the final whistle the Norwich paper was called the pink un, the ipswich paper was the green un. Because that was the shade of paper on which each was printed.
Those Were The Days eh?

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 21:17 - Dec 30 with 1505 viewsBeattie78

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:44 - Dec 30 by sotd78

In the days of proper newspaper reportage on paper less than two hours after the final whistle the Norwich paper was called the pink un, the ipswich paper was the green un. Because that was the shade of paper on which each was printed.
Those Were The Days eh?

Youngsters these days know nothing

LexdenBlue62

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 10:28 - Dec 31 with 1075 viewsStewart27

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:41 - Dec 30 by britbiker

Should read 'pink un' forum. Do it after the end of our games as you will see a running commentary changing from us 'falling apart' to we got lucky again.

If we win then the league is crap this year. If we draw it's because they started our decline and we are mentally weak.

Currently they are debating us being mentally weak whist also being happy to accept a defeat to Southampton on New Year's Day as this would stop us getting promoted. Who"s mentally weak ???

I thought that club couldn’t get any more tragic.

But them wanting Southampton to win shows that they have even less respect for themselves now than they did when they celebrated beating us 2-2 at Portman Road.
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 12:35 - Dec 31 with 908 viewsbluejacko

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 20:44 - Dec 30 by sotd78

Those Were The Days eh?

Don’t forget we had the ‘green un’ printed on green paper😄
I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 12:41 - Dec 31 with 877 viewsVic

Fancy a fans forum that has whole threads about another clubs fans forum? HeHe!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 13:32 - Dec 31 with 808 viewslongtimefan

I’ve been having a look at WotB for the first time on 19:41 - Dec 30 by britbiker

Them going on about us being mentally weak is one of the most hilarious bits on that forum. We have consistently turned deficits into draws or wins this season, while their speciality has been manufacturing 3-2 losses from being 2-0 up😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024