Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ecuador. 09:59 - Jan 10 with 895 viewsBluespeed225

Hope Sarmientos' family are safe. Seemed a stable country compared to some of South/Latin America.
Ecuador. on 10:19 - Jan 10 with 830 viewsGuthrum

Drugs gangs, moving on from one country to the next as governments try to fight back. Fuelled by the world's apparently insatiable desire for cocaine.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ecuador. on 11:34 - Jan 10 with 730 viewspimballwizard

Ecuador. on 10:19 - Jan 10 by Guthrum

Drugs gangs, moving on from one country to the next as governments try to fight back. Fuelled by the world's apparently insatiable desire for cocaine.

sniff
Ecuador. on 13:02 - Jan 10 with 637 viewsTangledupin_Blue

He was born in Spain of an Ecuadorian father and moved to London with his family at age 7. Has never lived in Ecuador. Assuming his parents are still in UK I would guess that they are not in imminent danger.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Ecuador. on 15:08 - Jan 10 with 539 viewsPerublue

Seemed a stable country compared to some of South/Latin America.

Indeed it was ...sadly it's been on a downward spiral since not long before COVID which itself hand in hand with the "Venezuela problem" has hastened the decline.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Ecuador. on 23:55 - Jan 10 with 388 viewsmutters

Stable compared to the region, but has had problems for years.

I spent 3 months in Ecuador 15 years ago. Only place in the world where I've been tear gassed (local election protest got a bit spicy and the police didn't hold back!). We were out exploring and managed to get a slice of the action!

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024