Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer 23:08 - Jan 12 with 1905 viewsFrimleyBlue

Do Chelsea have an extension clause?

He's obviously got a long way to go before he's a regular starter, but it was interesting to see he was out of contract soon.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 23:17 - Jan 12 with 1859 viewsJon_456

Contract runs out in 2025.
I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 23:19 - Jan 12 with 1842 viewsFrimleyBlue

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 23:17 - Jan 12 by Jon_456

Contract runs out in 2025.

"While his Chelsea contract is set to expire this summer"

In the news story.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 00:04 - Jan 13 with 1735 viewsPhilTWTD

2025, just checked and amended article.
I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 08:02 - Jan 13 with 1400 viewspennblue

His family were in with us vs Wimbledon, his mum kept trying to get his attention!

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 08:08 - Jan 13 with 1369 viewsEddyJ

Would we necessarily want him?

We need players who improve our team. Hutch has been unable to force his way in ahead of Burns, Chaplin or Broadhead.

He's done a few nice things - the wolves game and the goal where he tackled the defender, but has been pretty ineffective in the last couple of months. He doesn't see passes and holds onto the ball too long which is often quite detrimental to our patterns of play.
I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 08:44 - Jan 13 with 1268 viewsWickets

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 08:08 - Jan 13 by EddyJ

We need players who improve our team. Hutch has been unable to force his way in ahead of Burns, Chaplin or Broadhead.

He's done a few nice things - the wolves game and the goal where he tackled the defender, but has been pretty ineffective in the last couple of months. He doesn't see passes and holds onto the ball too long which is often quite detrimental to our patterns of play.

If he was out of contract i think we would sign him tomorrow .
I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 09:09 - Jan 13 with 1192 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 23:19 - Jan 12 by FrimleyBlue

"While his Chelsea contract is set to expire this summer"

In the news story.

Phil’s dropped you right in it there Frimmers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:08 - Jan 13 with 984 viewsCheltenham_Blue

There must be a PhD in “Are the number of hot takes on TWTD directly proportional to Ipswich Town’s current performance”?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:17 - Jan 13 with 953 viewsEddyJ

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:08 - Jan 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

There must be a PhD in “Are the number of hot takes on TWTD directly proportional to Ipswich Town’s current performance”?

Does he improve our team?
I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:37 - Jan 13 with 878 viewsipswichtillidie

A defo YES from me. If we can afford him this guy will be class given time and management. You compare previous loan players with had who didn’t look as good and look where they needed up and I think you’ll have your answer. Potential here for me has no ceiling.

Gav

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:41 - Jan 13 with 860 viewsLeoMuff

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:37 - Jan 13 by ipswichtillidie

A defo YES from me. If we can afford him this guy will be class given time and management. You compare previous loan players with had who didn’t look as good and look where they needed up and I think you’ll have your answer. Potential here for me has no ceiling.

You never know, but he has got a chance of being a prem regular and a top player, if we had the chance we should sign him, but I doubt we would get that chance.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:55 - Jan 13 with 814 viewsEddyJ

I see Hutch is out of contract in the summer on 11:37 - Jan 13 by ipswichtillidie

We would be signing on potential rather than current ability. It’s risky.

We’ve had loanees like Fraser and Lawrence look amazing for us only to find their ceiling is upper champ/lower prem.

We’ve seen no end of players with potential not make it. Kyle Edwards being the obvious recent example.

So far Hurch is closer to Edwards in performance and end product than he is Fraser or Lawrence. He is still young and could develop further, but I’d give it quite small odds that he ever becomes a top premier league player. It’s significantly more likely he will end up playing league one or below with all the other players who failed to fulfil their potential.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024