Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. 14:51 - Jan 27 with 520 viewsurbanblue

... as the appalling defending that resulted in a non league team scoring two goals.

Many teams struggle to score against a low block from inferior teams. It's not unusual. Conceding like that is very poor though. That's the concern for me.

Roll on Preston ...

It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. on 14:55 - Jan 27 with 474 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's not irregular to see a non league side take the lead in their big cup tie away from home but generally when that equaliser goes in, the 'bigger' team goes on to win, usually comfortably. To go a goal down again? Just not good enough.
[Post edited 27 Jan 14:55]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. on 14:56 - Jan 27 with 443 viewsSteve_M

It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. on 14:55 - Jan 27 by gainsboroughblue

It's not irregular to see a non league side take the lead in their big cup tie away from home but generally when that equaliser goes in, the 'bigger' team goes on to win, usually comfortably. To go a goal down again? Just not good enough.
[Post edited 27 Jan 14:55]

Yeah, that's where I'm at. We brought on first team players and still managed to contrive all that came after.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 366 viewsFrimleyBlue

Problem is also playing your rusty goalkeeper

Walton either had to be out earlier or stay where he was not what he did which made the goal easier to score.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 337 viewstractorboy2421

It's not the lack of scoring that bothers me so much .. on 14:56 - Jan 27 by Steve_M

Yeah, that's where I'm at. We brought on first team players and still managed to contrive all that came after.

Agreed 8, I honestly think we could have played another 90 mins & still not scored ... this bloody stings.. being on TV makes it worse as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024