Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" 15:03 - Jan 27 with 1265 viewsKeno

lets go get promoted now guys and that will be forgotten about

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:04 - Jan 27 with 1107 viewspointofblue

It'll never be forgotten about.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:04 - Jan 27 with 1110 viewsNthQldITFC

What will be forgotten about?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:05 - Jan 27 with 1082 viewsbazza

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:04 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

It'll never be forgotten about.

What won’t ??
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:06 - Jan 27 with 1065 viewstonybied

I was very anxious during the game but as you say I was kinda meh too straight after full time. Just a ridiculous game really.

I'm glad it didn't go to a replay though, it would've been an extra game we didn't need.
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 1057 viewspointofblue

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:06 - Jan 27 by tonybied

I was very anxious during the game but as you say I was kinda meh too straight after full time. Just a ridiculous game really.

I'm glad it didn't go to a replay though, it would've been an extra game we didn't need.

Yeah, as much as it hurts, I'm glad we didn't equalise. If we did and then scored a winner, fine, but we didn't need a replay.

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:18 - Jan 27 with 989 viewsDmodeboy

I feel the same. After we had hit the bar 3 times and fluffed chance after chance I just knew this was only going one way and they would score on the break. It was glariingly obvious. Didn't expect that to happen twice though but hey!

I was almost prepared for it which maybe makes it easier 🤷‍♂️. I should have put a bet on but would never bet against my own team!

Fingers crossed our confidence isn't destroyed 🤞
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:19 - Jan 27 with 969 viewsNthQldITFC

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:05 - Jan 27 by bazza

What won’t ??

What won't what?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:20 - Jan 27 with 960 viewspointofblue

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:05 - Jan 27 by bazza

What won’t ??

Today's result.

Login to get fewer ads

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:20 - Jan 27 with 953 viewsMJallday

If it was Man City that had beaten us no one would have given a s**t and we’d all be looking forward to the league

This was just embarrassing but it’s short lived - onto the next

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:21 - Jan 27 with 949 viewsblueasfook

I picked the wrong day to give up crystal meth

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:22 - Jan 27 with 924 viewspointofblue

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:20 - Jan 27 by MJallday

If it was Man City that had beaten us no one would have given a s**t and we’d all be looking forward to the league

This was just embarrassing but it’s short lived - onto the next

Well, yeah, if it was Manchester City and we'd lost in that fashion we'd be proud of the team.

But it wasn't. It was Maidstone.

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:23 - Jan 27 with 916 viewsKnightZ_87

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:21 - Jan 27 by blueasfook

Did you keep any back? A pritt stick up each nostril just isn't working today!

"The flying dutchman in stoppage time, sends Ipswich soaring to the Premiership!"

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:24 - Jan 27 with 909 viewsbazza

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:20 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

Today's result.

What result?
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:25 - Jan 27 with 894 viewsbazza

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:19 - Jan 27 by NthQldITFC

What won't what?

I dunno, I’ve forgot ..
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:26 - Jan 27 with 885 viewsghostofescobar

This won’t ever be forgotten. It will be trotted out every feckin year when the FA Cup comes around. I can’t remember a result knocking the stuffing out of me for a long, long time. Few years ago it was almost a given that we’d get turned over by a smaller team, just didn’t see this coming at all, and I'm usually a pessimist when it comes to us. Currently shut myself away in the garage on my drums, to try and distract me. Not sure I’m ever going to come out……..

GhostOfEscobar

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:28 - Jan 27 with 868 viewsRadlett_blue

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter as we weren't going to win the FA Cup. We are still in second place & the performance of our second string highlighted the need for a striker or two plus the shortcomings of some of our squad players, notably Aluko, Taylor & Ball.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:28 - Jan 27 with 868 viewsFrimleyBlue

If it were a league game v bottom of the league I'd probably be going mad.

But being a cup game I just don't feel the same disappointment.

I'm still just thinking about this week and what are going to do save our efforts on challenging for the top 2 places still.

We've had a troubled month or two, but alot of tough fixtures amongst it. We need a couple players in the door this week to give us that needed boost and we hit February hard.

Keep up the top two challenge and no one will think about today again other than Maidstone fans.

If we struggle through Feb and we don't sign anyone this week then today may be that day the signs were there that we really really don't have the squad to keep up.

We just don't know yet.

I'm definitely meh about today as a result but I'm annoyed at some individual performances.
For example tuenzebe... he's supposed to be that prem league defender with champ league appearences.

I've not seen one game with him include where he's organised the defence.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:30 - Jan 27 with 841 viewsblueasfook

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:23 - Jan 27 by KnightZ_87

Did you keep any back? A pritt stick up each nostril just isn't working today!

Sorry mate, necked the lot. Thanks Heisenberg for easing the pain!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:32 - Jan 27 with 808 viewsRadlett_blue

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:28 - Jan 27 by FrimleyBlue

If it were a league game v bottom of the league I'd probably be going mad.

But being a cup game I just don't feel the same disappointment.

I'm still just thinking about this week and what are going to do save our efforts on challenging for the top 2 places still.

We've had a troubled month or two, but alot of tough fixtures amongst it. We need a couple players in the door this week to give us that needed boost and we hit February hard.

Keep up the top two challenge and no one will think about today again other than Maidstone fans.

If we struggle through Feb and we don't sign anyone this week then today may be that day the signs were there that we really really don't have the squad to keep up.

We just don't know yet.

I'm definitely meh about today as a result but I'm annoyed at some individual performances.
For example tuenzebe... he's supposed to be that prem league defender with champ league appearences.

I've not seen one game with him include where he's organised the defence.

We have won 2 of our last 9 games & one of those was against Wimbledon. Clearly more than a "blip"; maybe a sign that our back up players (especially strikers) aren't of the calibre of our starting XI as the season progresses, especially with Hirst out.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:36 - Jan 27 with 790 viewsFrimleyBlue

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:32 - Jan 27 by Radlett_blue

We have won 2 of our last 9 games & one of those was against Wimbledon. Clearly more than a "blip"; maybe a sign that our back up players (especially strikers) aren't of the calibre of our starting XI as the season progresses, especially with Hirst out.

Problem is we've lost hirst who played 22 out of 25 league games
Were lost williams and rely on clarke who's playing at a % no one knows due to his achilles
Broadhead is relearning how to be a striker
We don't have any cover for davis at all.

Let's be honest it's all going a bit fked. But we've got 5 days to save it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:39 - Jan 27 with 758 viewspointofblue

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:32 - Jan 27 by Radlett_blue

This is the problem. We went into the season thinking that the bit part players had to be good enough to keep us in the Championship. No more, no less. And, despite today, they are good enough for that. The very nice issue is we're now aiming higher.

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:56 - Jan 27 with 693 viewsKeno

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:39 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

This is the problem. We went into the season thinking that the bit part players had to be good enough to keep us in the Championship. No more, no less. And, despite today, they are good enough for that. The very nice issue is we're now aiming higher.

This is a very good point, nail on the head

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 16:01 - Jan 27 with 654 viewscressi

Not a chance of promotion without signing 2 strikers
Jackson is not good enough and so I was told Broadhead not a striker.
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 16:10 - Jan 27 with 600 viewsITFCSG

Promotion you're having a laugh. Jackson to fire us up the Prem the bookies will give us 1000:1 odds perhaps. If 2 quality strikers don't come in next week we might as well kiss the season goodbye.

Leicester will go up, and either one of Southampton or Leeds

If we make the play-offs can you realistically see us beating Southampton/Leeds, West Brom, or over 2 legs or at Wembley? Our form has been terrible after the Scum draw bar the Leicester games (which we were good only in patches). At best we may beat the 5th and 6th place finisher and get to the final.
Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 16:11 - Jan 27 with 593 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Half an hour later I'm kind of "meh" on 15:21 - Jan 27 by blueasfook

Best comment today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024