Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logged into X for the first time in a while… 14:33 - Feb 1 with 720 viewsRobTheMonk

Within 30 seconds of scrolling and there’s a horrible video that I won’t discuss.

Promptly logged off and never going back on.

Absolute cesspit.
Logged into X for the first time in a while… on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 623 viewsRyorry

Just make sure you click on "Following" and *not* "For you" (the latter is algorithms & Musk's choice) at the top. Then be careful who you choose to follow.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Logged into X for the first time in a while… on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 626 viewsipswichtillidie

You’re using the app wrong! Not for a second saying a lot of crap doesn’t exist there thou like most social media mind…

Gav

Logged into X for the first time in a while… on 14:45 - Feb 1 with 573 viewsRobTheMonk

Logged into X for the first time in a while… on 14:42 - Feb 1 by Ryorry

Just make sure you click on "Following" and *not* "For you" (the latter is algorithms & Musk's choice) at the top. Then be careful who you choose to follow.

Don’t need to as I won’t be going back on. I’ll just stick to my safe subreddits and TWTD haha.
Logged into X for the first time in a while… on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 510 viewsRyorry

Logged into X for the first time in a while… on 14:45 - Feb 1 by RobTheMonk

Don’t need to as I won’t be going back on. I’ll just stick to my safe subreddits and TWTD haha.

Whilst it has gone somewhat downhill since EM bought it, (for me, this means getting fewer views/engagements of my posts), it's still very useful & rewarding if you use it right. Can honestly say that I rarely see anything truly obnoxious - if I do, I just block or mute the account/s concerned.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024