Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM 10:02 - Feb 2 with 1895 viewsGavTWTD

And Preston might give us an insight into the rest of the season. I think he'll come on as a sub at best. He won't have a single training session with us I don't think unless they get one in today. I hope we give him a few games before we start to judge as its a wildly different system for him and maybe for us when he's on. Looking forward to Ali playing also.

This window could even be better than the previous January. So excited

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 1848 viewsJ2BLUE

Throw him in right away. Why not? With Burns and Broadhead hopefully he would have some sort of connection with the,

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:08 - Feb 2 with 1813 viewsKieran_Knows

I had my reservations about Moore going in to the window, and still do a little bit, but I do think overall he will be a top signing going in to the last few months of the season and hopefully enough to get us over the line.

I am excited about Al-Hamadi though, and with Moore being here it takes the pressure off him a little bit but really hope he can hit the ground running and get himself a goal or 2 early doors.

Sarmiento also, would be doing all we can to try get him back for next season regardless of what division were in.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 1788 viewsportmanking

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:08 - Feb 2 by Kieran_Knows

I had my reservations about Moore going in to the window, and still do a little bit, but I do think overall he will be a top signing going in to the last few months of the season and hopefully enough to get us over the line.

I am excited about Al-Hamadi though, and with Moore being here it takes the pressure off him a little bit but really hope he can hit the ground running and get himself a goal or 2 early doors.

Sarmiento also, would be doing all we can to try get him back for next season regardless of what division were in.

I think your second paragraph is key here, mate.

Without a Moore-esque signing, Al-Hamadi HAS to hit the ground running. Now, he's got time to get used to our system and come on as fresh legs against tired Champ defences.
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:34 - Feb 2 with 1650 viewsblueasfook

I just realised KM and KM have the same initials. That makes things awks.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:56 - Feb 2 with 1546 viewshomer_123

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:04 - Feb 2 by J2BLUE

Throw him in right away. Why not? With Burns and Broadhead hopefully he would have some sort of connection with the,

KM rarely, if ever, does that though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:05 - Feb 2 with 1500 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:56 - Feb 2 by homer_123

I hope if Moore is on the bench we start with Jackson up front instead of Broadhead. Jackson did well against Sunderland and took his chance - Broady just seems so off it at the moment.
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:06 - Feb 2 with 1490 viewshomer_123

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:05 - Feb 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I hope if Moore is on the bench we start with Jackson up front instead of Broadhead. Jackson did well against Sunderland and took his chance - Broady just seems so off it at the moment.

Yep, I expect Jackson to start.

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:44 - Feb 2 with 1394 viewsBiGDonnie

Haha, you had more than reservations about Moore.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:45 - Feb 2 with 1384 viewsBiGDonnie

Maybe we'll start Al Hamadi if he's trained with us more this week? Will certainly be match fit.

COYBs

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:48 - Feb 2 with 1363 viewsNthQldITFC

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:34 - Feb 2 by blueasfook

I just realised KM and KM have the same initials. That makes things awks.

Only for KM. I don't think it will bother KM one little bit. Mark Kennedy and Myles Kenlock co-existed after all. Or was MK here later? And earlier?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:52 - Feb 2 with 1329 viewsKieran_Knows

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:44 - Feb 2 by BiGDonnie

Haha, you had more than reservations about Moore.

What's the issue? I've fronted up that I don't think he's a particular fit for the system that we play, but it's a needs must situation and I think he'll prove to be decent enough addition in the end to hopefully get us through the rest of the season and then reassess in the summer depending what division we find ourselves in.

Try again lad.
[Post edited 2 Feb 11:53]

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:53 - Feb 2 with 1317 viewsBlueDouglas

Agree it's very unlikely but I would love to see Moore start, and have Al-Hamadi come off the bench. Both score, town win, smash em!
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:55 - Feb 2 with 1289 viewsBiGDonnie

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:52 - Feb 2 by Kieran_Knows

What's the issue? I've fronted up that I don't think he's a particular fit for the system that we play, but it's a needs must situation and I think he'll prove to be decent enough addition in the end to hopefully get us through the rest of the season and then reassess in the summer depending what division we find ourselves in.

Try again lad.
[Post edited 2 Feb 11:53]

No issue, but you've massively under sold how against it you were. Less mobile than Ladapo FFS I think it was.

COYBs

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:01 - Feb 2 with 1236 viewsKieran_Knows

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 11:55 - Feb 2 by BiGDonnie

No issue, but you've massively under sold how against it you were. Less mobile than Ladapo FFS I think it was.

Not really, my post said I had my reservations? I've warmed to the idea over time simply because we are in a needs must situation and it was clearly proving to be a difficult month for us with other targets.

That was hard on Moore, I'll give you that. But as I say, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm not absolutely buzzing like some people are with Moore, but always happy to be proved wrong and if it ends up with promotion in May, none of this will really matter will it?
[Post edited 2 Feb 12:01]

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:08 - Feb 2 with 1162 viewsBasuco

As with the GH role, the KM role will be about a lot more than goal scoring, with Burns, Broadhead, Chaplin up front and midfielder runners, it will be as much about his assists. Having good vision of those around him in space is what I want to see from him, and he will no doubt be double man marked so that will create even more space for everyone else. Can't wait to see him in action.
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:09 - Feb 2 with 1153 viewsJ2BLUE

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 10:56 - Feb 2 by homer_123

He's never had this situation before though.

I like Jackson. I have no issue with him playing an hour and then one of the two new strikers coming on depending on how it's going.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:24 - Feb 2 with 1074 viewshomer_123

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:09 - Feb 2 by J2BLUE

He's never had this situation before though.

I like Jackson. I have no issue with him playing an hour and then one of the two new strikers coming on depending on how it's going.

I think that is exactly what will happen. Jackson to start and one of the two news one to come on.

They had little to no time to prep and learn - however, we'll see!

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:30 - Feb 2 with 1031 viewsportmanking

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:24 - Feb 2 by homer_123

I think that is exactly what will happen. Jackson to start and one of the two news one to come on.

They had little to no time to prep and learn - however, we'll see!

If we're paying £20-£30k pw for Moore, there's no chance in hell Jackson is starting ahead of him. He's relatively match fit, get him in and see what havoc he can cause.
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:33 - Feb 2 with 1000 viewsGavTWTD

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:30 - Feb 2 by portmanking

If we're paying £20-£30k pw for Moore, there's no chance in hell Jackson is starting ahead of him. He's relatively match fit, get him in and see what havoc he can cause.

I think his wage is irrelevant. KMcK won't make decisions based on that at all, it's just the right striker for the opposition at that time.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:58 - Feb 2 with 897 viewstextbackup

I think jackson will start saturday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 13:07 - Feb 2 with 844 viewsportmanking

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 12:33 - Feb 2 by GavTWTD

I think his wage is irrelevant. KMcK won't make decisions based on that at all, it's just the right striker for the opposition at that time.

Our owners have dipped their hands into their pockets and got us an expensive, proven goalscorer at this level. I'm certain they'll be scratching their heads if we don't maximise the time we have with Moore.
Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 13:18 - Feb 2 with 794 viewstextbackup

Looking forward to seeing KMcK interview on KM on 13:07 - Feb 2 by portmanking

Our owners have dipped their hands into their pockets and got us an expensive, proven goalscorer at this level. I'm certain they'll be scratching their heads if we don't maximise the time we have with Moore.

If our brilliant manager thinks one training session isn’t enough to bring KM up to speed on how we play then there’s not a chance they even question it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024