Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing 19:39 - Feb 12 with 6440 viewsNeedhamChris

than I am David Burns right now - yet the majority of the forum seems focussed on the latter

One is the father of a professional footballer who has likely experienced criticism in some his whole career, and will have access to an extended support network.

The other is just a fan on TWTD who yes - has questionable opinions - but clearly cares immensely about Town and is unlikely to have anywhere near the same network and has just lost a major part of their online interaction (assumption). He's ended up as the recipient of a massive pile on which probably wasn't pleasant.

If you're reading this Frimmers, look after yourself and reach out to people if you need anything.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 3887 viewsKeno

Does it really need a whole new thread?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:41 - Feb 12 with 3845 viewsNeedhamChris

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:40 - Feb 12 by Keno

I can't see another one to tell Frimmers to take care and reach out - can you?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:42 - Feb 12 with 3842 viewsdavblue

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:40 - Feb 12 by Keno

Yeah, I wish him all the best but getting tedious now.
Oh ffs on 19:45 - Feb 12 with 3783 viewsDyland

Let’s move on shall we.

I’m still worried about Fishers but no need to bring it up here.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

You shouldn't joke really, Fishers is in a pretty bad place at the moment..... on 19:48 - Feb 12 with 3729 viewsBloots

Oh ffs on 19:45 - Feb 12 by Dyland

Let’s move on shall we.

I’m still worried about Fishers but no need to bring it up here.

....Derby.

Boom.

Have that.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:50 - Feb 12 with 3716 viewsRyorry

I too wish him well, but 1. he obviously has family 2. It wasn’t a “pile on” 3. He himself could have stopped the threads at any point, but he chose not to do so.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:51 - Feb 12 with 3693 viewsMK1

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:41 - Feb 12 by NeedhamChris

I mentioned it on another thread.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:51 - Feb 12 with 3694 viewsLankHenners

Are you his relative or something? Christ alive. Never seen anyone devote so much energy towards another poster.

He was rightly banned (far too late imo) and that's that.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:52 - Feb 12 with 3679 viewsKeno

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:41 - Feb 12 by NeedhamChris

you could have added to the reply you just made on the post about Frimmers

and for the record yes I am concerned and once things quieten down I will reach out to him

and by quieten down I mean people stop starting new threads that aren't needed and just drag the while sorry saga out for the sake of it
[Post edited 12 Feb 20:00]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:53 - Feb 12 with 3668 viewsSitfcB

Jesus Christ.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Arf on 19:57 - Feb 12 with 3601 viewsDyland

You shouldn't joke really, Fishers is in a pretty bad place at the moment..... on 19:48 - Feb 12 by Bloots

....Derby.

Boom.

Have that.

Suc

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:00 - Feb 12 with 3554 views_clive_baker_

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:50 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

I too wish him well, but 1. he obviously has family 2. It wasn’t a “pile on” 3. He himself could have stopped the threads at any point, but he chose not to do so.

Calling a spade a spade is a ‘pile on’ apparently.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:02 - Feb 12 with 3518 viewsblueasfook

If your support network is a website full of middle aged blokes bickering all day long, you probably need to re-evaluate your life choices anyway.

He'll be fine ya big Jessie!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:03 - Feb 12 with 3513 viewsNeedhamChris

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:51 - Feb 12 by LankHenners

Are you his relative or something? Christ alive. Never seen anyone devote so much energy towards another poster.

He was rightly banned (far too late imo) and that's that.

If you'd looked at any of Frimleys posts prior to this kicking off - you'd have found a large number of people who devote far more energy to him than a few posts sticking up for him.

Says a lot about some on here who have got what they want, and yet still can't be magnanimous.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:04 - Feb 12 with 3471 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:03 - Feb 12 by NeedhamChris

If you'd looked at any of Frimleys posts prior to this kicking off - you'd have found a large number of people who devote far more energy to him than a few posts sticking up for him.

Says a lot about some on here who have got what they want, and yet still can't be magnanimous.

What are you chatting about? Wild.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:04 - Feb 12 with 3463 viewshoppy

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 19:53 - Feb 12 by SitfcB

Jesus Christ.

Frimmers wasn't the Messiah... he was a very naughty boy.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:05 - Feb 12 with 3450 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m sure he’s a decent chap deep down. Not all his opinions were crazy. But I’ve never encountered anyone online prepared to dig themselves into a hole and then be determined to keep digging.

Also he never explained how being such a Town fan prevented him from going to games.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:09 - Feb 12 with 3378 viewsSitfcB

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:02 - Feb 12 by blueasfook

If your support network is a website full of middle aged blokes bickering all day long, you probably need to re-evaluate your life choices anyway.

Years ago it would’ve been ‘SÛQ and see you in a few days you bender’

Innit.

Frimmers will be back I’m sure, I doubt he’s rolling about in a corner somewhere getting withdrawals.

Only has himself to blame anyway.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:09 - Feb 12 with 3364 viewsLankHenners

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:03 - Feb 12 by NeedhamChris

You're talking utter nonsense - you've posted multiple times on almost every thread on the subject and now started another one rather needlessly.

What's there to stick up for? He annoyed almost everyone with the way he carried on and at times posted some genuinely really unpleasant stuff in addition to just being a tit. There's a reason the general reaction is 'thank god for that' now he's been given his marching orders.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:10 - Feb 12 with 3355 viewsJ2BLUE

Frimmers the man will be fine.

Frimmers the TWTD character he played up to in his final year or so has gone.

I remember him posting on here 4-5 usernames ago. He was a laugh and a decent guy. I remember him posting about one act of kindness which i've always remembered. Leaning into the act he developed was very odd. I'm sure if he signed up again and said I was a bell everyone would say yea, you were, welcome back.

It's not personal. He chose to play the WWE style heel character.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Joint potd with what Lucers wrote on 20:10 - Feb 12 with 3342 viewsDyland

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:02 - Feb 12 by blueasfook

FFS innit

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:11 - Feb 12 with 3320 viewsDyland

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:09 - Feb 12 by SitfcB

Innit.

Frimmers will be back I’m sure, I doubt he’s rolling about in a corner somewhere getting withdrawals.

You mean “you massive…”

Innit ffs. The hand wringing is so tragic.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:14 - Feb 12 with 3279 viewsDyland

Jesus just grow a pair ffs. Or leave, along with the overdue banning of nothing more or less than a poster on a forum.

You should change uour username to FrimleysDad (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 3193 viewsDyland

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:20 - Feb 12 with 3183 viewsPinewoodblue

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm more worried about Frimmers wellbeing on 20:09 - Feb 12 by SitfcB

Innit.

I'm sure Frimley wasn't his first username and it won't be the last.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024