Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) 20:36 - Feb 14 with 959 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 932 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Clarke has been great so far hasn’t he

Poll: Is Billm….

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 885 viewsJ2BLUE

Hutch MOTM so far

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 877 viewsSwansea_Blue

Burns should have whacked it there though. Don’t fanny about with a dunk. Blast the damn thing across the danger area.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 853 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Pleased for Broadhead. Think he's our top scorer now. Should boost his confidence
Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 847 viewsbaxterbasics

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:41 - Feb 14 by J2BLUE

Hutch MOTM so far

I was thinking maybe Hutch should replace Burns, but KM going with Chappers was the boss move, Hutch is staking his claim to be starting more.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 823 viewsGlasgowBlue

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:43 - Feb 14 by baxterbasics

I was thinking maybe Hutch should replace Burns, but KM going with Chappers was the boss move, Hutch is staking his claim to be starting more.

I've been saying Hutchinson for Chaplin for a few weeks. He add more urgency to the position.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 788 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hutch MOTM so far

Clarke shading it for me.

Iron Lion Zion

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 753 viewsibbleobble

All of them oozing effortless class tonight and look a league above anyone in the Millwall side.
Login to get fewer ads

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 679 viewsbaxterbasics

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:48 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Clarke shading it for me.

Should also consider Hladky given he could easily have conceded 2 or 3 in our dodgy 10 minute start.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 663 viewsDarkBrandon

Hutch MOTM so far

Yeah, and Broadhead looking good in the middle

But they won’t get this amount of space every week
Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 637 viewsthe_toff

Very dangerous down the right hand side. Burns works so hard.
Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 628 viewsReusersTown

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 14 by baxterbasics

Should also consider Hladky given he could easily have conceded 2 or 3 in our dodgy 10 minute start.

If he'd have conceded any of them it would have been a travesty and I'd be calling for a Walton resurrection.
Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 21:04 - Feb 14 with 544 viewsGlasgowBlue

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:57 - Feb 14 by the_toff

Very dangerous down the right hand side. Burns works so hard.

Looks like Burns has listened very carefully to Frimley's constructive criticism.

Iron Lion Zion

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 21:04 - Feb 14 with 532 viewsGlasgowBlue

Loving the Clarke/Burns/Hutchinson interplay (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 14 by baxterbasics

They were saves you would expect him to make. But his distribution has been very good. Set up the move for the third goal.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024