Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? 21:05 - Feb 16 with 617 viewsblueasfook

Or am I imagining that?!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 587 viewsCoastalblue

Yes, we used to sing

Earnshaw's an alied.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? on 22:09 - Feb 16 with 526 viewsSwansea_Blue

Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? on 21:15 - Feb 16 by Coastalblue

Yes, we used to sing

Earnshaw's an alied.

No we didn’t ;)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? on 22:20 - Feb 16 with 507 viewsCoastalblue

Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? on 22:09 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

No we didn’t ;)

Well close ;)

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Didn't we used to sing a song about Earnshaw being an alien?? on 22:30 - Feb 16 with 481 viewsKeno

Yes it was to the new Al-Hamedi tune

Oh oh he’s an alien
Earnshaw is alien
he’s an alien here on earth
[Post edited 16 Feb 22:30]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024