Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… 12:09 - Feb 16 with 2827 viewsSitfcB

IYKYK

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 12:10 - Feb 16 with 2789 viewsCaptainAhab

Presume he's already accepted the inevitable hasn't he?
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 12:10 - Feb 16 with 2782 viewsHerbivore

Looks doable.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 13:54 - Feb 16 with 2495 viewstextbackup

Said it earlier, him and Moore will hit 10 each by the end of season (with/without PO’s)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 2445 viewsHerbivore

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 13:54 - Feb 16 by textbackup

Said it earlier, him and Moore will hit 10 each by the end of season (with/without PO’s)

If they do, we won't need the play offs.

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:19 - Feb 16 with 2341 viewstextbackup

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:04 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

We will if there are 6 x 5-5 draws

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:30 - Feb 16 with 2302 viewsGeoffSentence

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:04 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Just to put a slight downer on this (terribly sorry old chap) , they've scored four between them so far, but if they hadn't scored any we'd still have the same number of points.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:42 - Feb 16 with 2232 viewstextbackup

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:30 - Feb 16 by GeoffSentence

Just to put a slight downer on this (terribly sorry old chap) , they've scored four between them so far, but if they hadn't scored any we'd still have the same number of points.

That’s a stat!

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 2205 viewsHerbivore

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:30 - Feb 16 by GeoffSentence

On the balance of probabilities, I'd say that means their next 16 are likely to be crucial goals.

Login to get fewer ads

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 15:49 - Feb 16 with 1997 viewsKeno

what?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 15:55 - Feb 16 with 1966 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 14:42 - Feb 16 by textbackup

That’s a stat!

The substitute with the 5th highest number on the bench has scored in each of our last 4 league matches.

EDIT: Doesn't quite work as Al Hamadi actually wore the 4th highest number of the subs!
[Post edited 16 Feb 15:56]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 16:23 - Feb 16 with 1864 viewsVanSaParody

If Al-Hamadi scores in each of hopefully many victories, I hope nobody tells Tony Blair where our Iraqi weapon of mass destruction has been hidden
[Post edited 16 Feb 16:36]
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 16:30 - Feb 16 with 1823 viewsSitfcB

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 12:10 - Feb 16 by CaptainAhab

Presume he's already accepted the inevitable hasn't he?

Well heck.

He’s gone.

Profile no longer exists.

Did think we hadn’t seen him for a few days.

Maybe he was actually a budgie.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 1705 viewsDarkBrandon

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 15:49 - Feb 16 by Keno

what?

Me neither
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 17:15 - Feb 16 with 1640 viewsCaptainAhab

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 16:30 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Well heck.

He’s gone.

Yeah he was a weird one. Mostly came across like an obvious troll but then occasionally seemed like a genuine, knowledgeable town fan.

I reckon he was a budgie who was on his way to being turned, seduced by McKenna and a superior football team...
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 1503 viewsTheBoyBlue

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 16:58 - Feb 16 by DarkBrandon

Me neither

Not sure either. I wondered at first if it was some reference to when Marcus Stewart came in and got us over the line, but I don't think he scored as many as that did he? Otherwise, not a clue.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 17:58 - Feb 16 with 1459 viewsDubtractor

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 16:30 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Well heck.

He’s gone.

Ah, the penny has dropped now, the COI poster/relentless drama queen?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 18:00 - Feb 16 with 1447 viewsCaptainAhab

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 17:58 - Feb 16 by Dubtractor

Ah, the penny has dropped now, the COI poster/relentless drama queen?

Yes, Champions of Innsbruck. Promised to leave the forum if AAH scored 10.
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 18:44 - Feb 16 with 1322 viewsDBaldy

Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 18:00 - Feb 16 by CaptainAhab

Yes, Champions of Innsbruck. Promised to leave the forum if AAH scored 10.

So Champions of Innsbruck has left the site in the same week that Frimmers got the boot. Coincidence...?
Only 9 more Al-Hamadi goals needed by the way… on 22:32 - Feb 16 with 1094 viewsWonTheCupin78

Could be the end for Champions of Innsbruck!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024