Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason Clarke 22:33 - Feb 18 with 1678 viewsLeoMuff

Weird transfer business I had missed this window, signed for Coventry for in excess £3.5m, then loaned back to Peterborough.

How on earth did they swing that ? surely if Cov are spending that they want him for the play off push ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Mason Clarke on 22:37 - Feb 18 with 1619 viewspointofblue

It seems a bit daft as I can't imagine they see him as Premier League ready yet but they're targetting promotion. What will they do if they go up? Loan him to a Championship side for the first half of the season, I guess.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mason Clarke on 00:20 - Feb 19 with 1360 viewsbournemouthblue

Mason Clarke on 22:37 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

It seems a bit daft as I can't imagine they see him as Premier League ready yet but they're targetting promotion. What will they do if they go up? Loan him to a Championship side for the first half of the season, I guess.

Imagine spending £3.5 million on a player then to loan him back

Seems a strange thing to do in the Championship, when they could have gone and out a ready made striker right now, surely?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Mason Clarke on 11:04 - Feb 19 with 741 viewscooperd5

MacAntony on the Hard Truth pod was saying he would only sell IF he was loaned back... We all know how hard a deal he drives so I guess Cov really want him... next year.
However, Posh are in freefall at the moment, their last 5 is DLLLL - hardly promotion form!
Mason Clarke on 11:11 - Feb 19 with 701 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Mason Clarke on 11:04 - Feb 19 by cooperd5

MacAntony on the Hard Truth pod was saying he would only sell IF he was loaned back... We all know how hard a deal he drives so I guess Cov really want him... next year.
However, Posh are in freefall at the moment, their last 5 is DLLLL - hardly promotion form!

Edwards??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024