Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Déjà vu? 10:06 - Feb 21 with 935 viewshatch

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/8001/town-4-3-rotherham

“Town went back to second in the Championship after defeating now relegated Rotherham 4-3 at Portman Road. The scoreline ought to have been far more emphatic but complacent defending gifted the Millers three goals.”

Even the opening paragraph is almost the same.

This was also THAT Jamal Campbell-Ryce game where we all remember him performing like Messi.
Déjà vu? on 10:14 - Feb 21 with 861 viewspointofblue

Presume that's from the final play off year under Royle? Hope history doesn't repeat itself!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Déjà vu? on 10:32 - Feb 21 with 820 viewsSteve_M

That game did cross my mind earlier, another Rotherham team with nothing to lose went out and played well. I don’t think we were as poor, busy our own standards. In that one as last night though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Déjà vu? on 11:50 - Feb 21 with 678 viewsTractorCam

And a measly 26,000 in attendance!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Déjà vu? on 12:01 - Feb 21 with 641 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Déjà vu? on 10:32 - Feb 21 by Steve_M

That game did cross my mind earlier, another Rotherham team with nothing to lose went out and played well. I don’t think we were as poor, busy our own standards. In that one as last night though.

Last night was strange. At times we got our passing going and looked our usual selves. The Moore goal being a case in point and Morsy's cross for Burns. Burns had a lot of space and always looked a threat.

However, Rotherham closed us down well and were very physical. Our passing and decision-making at the back were woeful far too often.

It was a match we should have won much more comfortably than we did but Rotherham are always a horrible, physical side to play and are never easy to beat.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Déjà vu? on 14:36 - Feb 21 with 484 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Your write-ups used to be a lot harsher Phil!

“Town were caught with minds elsewhere immediately after scoring their second goal and then got over-confident and careless at the back once they had established a three-goal lead.”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024