Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well the promotion race between 17:59 - Feb 24 with 1207 viewsFtnfwest

Leicester, Leeds and Southampton is hotting up
Well the promotion race between on 18:02 - Feb 24 with 1164 viewspointofblue

I wonder if the media will still push the promotion race being between those free, even now?

Just had Anglia News on. Apparently the push for promotion has been a 'rollercoaster' which makes me think they need to look up the definition. I suppose some of the games have been but the season as a whole? Won 21, Drawn 9, Lost 4? Rollercoaster?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Well the promotion race between on 18:04 - Feb 24 with 1124 viewsOldsmoker

Well the promotion race between on 18:02 - Feb 24 by pointofblue

I wonder if the media will still push the promotion race being between those free, even now?

Just had Anglia News on. Apparently the push for promotion has been a 'rollercoaster' which makes me think they need to look up the definition. I suppose some of the games have been but the season as a whole? Won 21, Drawn 9, Lost 4? Rollercoaster?

A Rollercoaster?
That's up and down.
Ipswich UP.
Naarich DOWN.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Well the promotion race between on 18:10 - Feb 24 with 1041 viewsFtnfwest

Well the promotion race between on 18:02 - Feb 24 by pointofblue

Love it, happy for the media to go on exactly as they have been
Well the promotion race between on 18:10 - Feb 24 with 1045 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm all for the focus being on those three. I hated the love in we had over the Dec/Jan period with all the Sky games, and it didn't do us any good. I'd be more than happy for the media to completely ignore us until their exclamations of surprise when they realise we've been promoted.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well the promotion race between on 18:57 - Feb 24 with 843 viewsgainsboroughblue

To look at the table with us all in the 70 odd point range, that Leeds win over Leicester looks strangely better.

Got to be savage in taking advantage of any mishaps.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Well the promotion race between on 18:59 - Feb 24 with 813 viewsbournemouthblue

Well the promotion race between on 18:57 - Feb 24 by gainsboroughblue

To look at the table with us all in the 70 odd point range, that Leeds win over Leicester looks strangely better.

Got to be savage in taking advantage of any mishaps.

It drags Leicester into an unlikely looking dogfight, although I suspect they will have too much about themselves to make a meal of it

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Well the promotion race between on 19:05 - Feb 24 with 764 viewsgainsboroughblue

Well the promotion race between on 18:59 - Feb 24 by bournemouthblue

It drags Leicester into an unlikely looking dogfight, although I suspect they will have too much about themselves to make a meal of it

It's about whether that nervous energy around their crowd transcends onto the pitch. They haven't really had to feel the pressure yet this season. Two defeats in a row now, Leeds on fire and we, contrary to popular opinion, haven't fecked off out of the equation.

We just need to hold our nerve, keep on doing what we are doing and you never know.

That Leeds/Soton last day game looks less and less pivotal by the week but there are twists and turns to come I expect.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024