Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruddy 16:53 - Feb 25 with 1855 viewsWickets

Thought he was poor yesterday , first goal seems to assume its offside but not sure if he can save it anyway .Second goal no attempt to stop Axels cross and third goal slow to come off his line as Hutch first touch is a little heavy !
Ruddy on 16:58 - Feb 25 with 1810 viewsBLUEBEAT

Had plenty of bottle tops thrown at him and didn’t make a thing of it, so fair play.

He’s good at picking crosses out of the sky but has never really done well with low shots to the sides.

Poll: W or W

Ruddy on 17:00 - Feb 25 with 1785 viewsWickets

Ruddy on 16:58 - Feb 25 by BLUEBEAT

Had plenty of bottle tops thrown at him and didn’t make a thing of it, so fair play.

He’s good at picking crosses out of the sky but has never really done well with low shots to the sides.

Yes he is good at ignoring Town fans .
Ruddy on 17:01 - Feb 25 with 1761 viewsHerbivore

Thought he was fairly decent to be fair and took the stick he got from the north stand in good humour and gave the Town fans a clap at the end.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ruddy on 17:04 - Feb 25 with 1725 viewsDubtractor

Ruddy on 17:01 - Feb 25 by Herbivore

Thought he was fairly decent to be fair and took the stick he got from the north stand in good humour and gave the Town fans a clap at the end.

Yep, fair play to him for playing the pantomine villain in good spirits.

Harsh to blame him for any of the goals, he made some decent (if routine) saves, and plucked almost every cross out of the sky.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ruddy on 17:12 - Feb 25 with 1667 viewsChurchman

I thought he played ok. Good shot stopper and coming off his line to collect crosses. I thought his kicking ranged from good to abysmal.

First goal he was wrong footed. Last goal it was a ‘stick or twist’ job facing a quick player. The winning goal - none of their defenders covered themselves in glory.
Ruddy on 18:08 - Feb 25 with 1481 viewsN2_Blue

Ruddy on 17:04 - Feb 25 by Dubtractor

Yep, fair play to him for playing the pantomine villain in good spirits.

Harsh to blame him for any of the goals, he made some decent (if routine) saves, and plucked almost every cross out of the sky.

I’ve met John Ruddy and he came across quite a decent guy and takes the rivalry in good heart… how it should be really.

Didn’t think he did much wrong in the game and would be harsh to say any of the goals he could do much about

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Ruddy on 18:25 - Feb 25 with 1429 viewslmfcblue

Ruddy on 16:58 - Feb 25 by BLUEBEAT

Their MOTM? Kept them in it with some good saves
Ruddy on 19:05 - Feb 25 with 1312 viewsWickets

Well for me he has to do better at least for the third goal as Hutch said in interview he seemed reluctant to leave his line . If he had been on his toes with Omar's heavy first touch he should have been able to shut him down .
Login to get fewer ads

Ruddy on 19:15 - Feb 25 with 1268 viewsbluesym

Yep,agree,thought he was decent.
Claimed every cross and was decent with the ball at his feet too (bar one occasion when he thumped it out of play to the side)

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Ruddy on 19:16 - Feb 25 with 1269 viewsPhilTWTD

Ruddy on 18:25 - Feb 25 by lmfcblue

Their MOTM? Kept them in it with some good saves

Have to say, I thought we'd have been well ahead in the first half but for him.
Ruddy on 19:17 - Feb 25 with 1252 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Disagree, thought he was good in both games against us. Above average championship keeper. Liked him applauding the North at the end.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Ruddy on 19:43 - Feb 25 with 1140 viewsbilllm

I'm with you I thought he was decent,
Would have been another couple of goals if it wasn't for him,
Came and collected crosses well,
Ruddy on 19:53 - Feb 25 with 1100 viewsNutkins_Return

To be honest if you could combine how he commands his area with how Hladky is with his feet you would have a cracking keeper!
Ruddy on 19:57 - Feb 25 with 1081 viewsbournemouthblue

Ruddy on 19:15 - Feb 25 by bluesym

Yep,agree,thought he was decent.
Claimed every cross and was decent with the ball at his feet too (bar one occasion when he thumped it out of play to the side)

I'm of the same opinion, looks a pretty solid keeper still

Seemed to command their defence fairly well and they did their best to make it awkward for us

You can see he's been a Premier League keeper

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ruddy on 20:01 - Feb 25 with 1045 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Looked a pretty solid keeper to be honest
Ruddy on 20:18 - Feb 25 with 976 viewsVic

I reckon that’s a bit harsh. Not sure what he could have done to stop Azels excellent pull back to Sarmie for his goal, and as for being slow to get out to Hutch - that’s super critical.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024