Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Test Match 07:21 - Feb 26 with 713 viewsCoastalblue

Very pleasantly surprised not to wake up to another dismal defeat, and while I'd still be surprised if it's not a defeat I'm pleased to see England have made a game of it.
Anybody confident enough to have got up early to have watched any of it?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Test Match on 07:33 - Feb 26 with 682 viewsSteve_M

It's just going to be a bit frustrating, in that England really should have made far more of this Test and the previous two but failed to get enough runs. We've been competitive in all of them which is an improvement on recent away series in India but that's not been quite enough.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Test Match on 09:54 - Feb 26 with 514 viewsgainsboroughblue

Test Match on 07:33 - Feb 26 by Steve_M

It's just going to be a bit frustrating, in that England really should have made far more of this Test and the previous two but failed to get enough runs. We've been competitive in all of them which is an improvement on recent away series in India but that's not been quite enough.

Haven't really watched or listened to any of it but Bashir seems promising given the figures.

A full season with Somerset now would be handy.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Test Match on 10:27 - Feb 26 with 442 viewsRadlett_blue

Test Match on 09:54 - Feb 26 by gainsboroughblue

Haven't really watched or listened to any of it but Bashir seems promising given the figures.

A full season with Somerset now would be handy.

Indeed, young spin bowlers need to bowl plenty of overs but I'm concerned how many opportunities Bashir, Hartley & Ahmed will get, given the CC fixture list avoids the prime summer months.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024