Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ndaba watch 17:10 - Feb 26 with 1640 viewsWeWereZombies

Scored the opener in Kilmarnock's win over Aberdeen on Saturday, selected for BBC Scotland's team of the week:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/kilmarnock

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ndaba watch on 17:14 - Feb 26 with 1604 viewsHerbivore

I saw Tete Yengi scored in the Scottish Prem the other day too. He couldn't get minutes in League 1 either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ndaba watch on 17:58 - Feb 26 with 1439 viewsBlueBadger

Ndaba watch on 17:14 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

I saw Tete Yengi scored in the Scottish Prem the other day too. He couldn't get minutes in League 1 either.

Lest we forget, Matt Penney is regarded as a very good player in Scotland.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ndaba watch on 21:02 - Feb 26 with 1226 viewsWeWereZombies

Ndaba watch on 17:58 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

Lest we forget, Matt Penney is regarded as a very good player in Scotland.

I guess that's why Motherwell sent him back after six months, that was over a year ago...

Ndaba watch on 21:04 - Feb 26 with 1214 viewsPhilTWTD

Ndaba watch on 21:02 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

I guess that's why Motherwell sent him back after six months, that was over a year ago...

Think they wanted to sign him permanently.
Ndaba watch on 21:08 - Feb 26 with 1187 viewsWeWereZombies

Ndaba watch on 21:04 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

Think they wanted to sign him permanently.

Yep, he did seem to be putting in some good shifts for them...and then he went to Charlton. Has his career stalled at the end of the 2022/23 season ?

I was just getting the hump over Herbie and Badger doing the usual lazy dismissal of Scottish Premiership experience for the boy Ndaba (who, unlike Yengi, is still on Town's books). Be interesting to see how he fares against Rangers on Wednesday night.

Ndaba watch on 21:39 - Feb 26 with 1130 viewsbournemouthblue

Ndaba watch on 21:08 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

Yep, he did seem to be putting in some good shifts for them...and then he went to Charlton. Has his career stalled at the end of the 2022/23 season ?

I was just getting the hump over Herbie and Badger doing the usual lazy dismissal of Scottish Premiership experience for the boy Ndaba (who, unlike Yengi, is still on Town's books). Be interesting to see how he fares against Rangers on Wednesday night.

Has Ndaba got a chance here or are we likely to sell him on or release him potentially?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ndaba watch on 21:43 - Feb 26 with 1117 viewsWeWereZombies

Ndaba watch on 21:39 - Feb 26 by bournemouthblue

Has Ndaba got a chance here or are we likely to sell him on or release him potentially?

Only just turned twenty four and playing under a decent manager, getting experience of playing front of fifty thousand or so when Killie are at Rangers or Celtic. There is a chance of European football (for a game or two) next year which could be tempting for him to do a permanent deal there.

Ndaba watch on 22:39 - Feb 26 with 1046 viewsbournemouthblue

Ndaba watch on 21:43 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

Only just turned twenty four and playing under a decent manager, getting experience of playing front of fifty thousand or so when Killie are at Rangers or Celtic. There is a chance of European football (for a game or two) next year which could be tempting for him to do a permanent deal there.

That sounds plausible, are we likely to get a return on him at all, his stock must have gone up a bit?

He's another left footed centre back, of which is something we need backing up or challenging Burgess

Baggott is the other challenger there I guess, I'm not sure who is further ahead of the other currently
[Post edited 26 Feb 22:40]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Ndaba watch on 22:50 - Feb 26 with 1009 viewsEireannach_gorm

Ndaba watch on 21:08 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

Ndaba watch on 23:49 - Feb 26 with 953 viewsWeWereZombies

Ndaba watch on 22:39 - Feb 26 by bournemouthblue

That sounds plausible, are we likely to get a return on him at all, his stock must have gone up a bit?

He's another left footed centre back, of which is something we need backing up or challenging Burgess

Baggott is the other challenger there I guess, I'm not sure who is further ahead of the other currently
[Post edited 26 Feb 22:40]

I don't think there is any doubt that Ndaba is a long way ahead of Baggot at the moment. He could do with a call up to the Republic of Ireland team, that would help his career no end. He is on our books for more than a year so he should command a fee but i have no idea how much.

Ndaba watch on 04:01 - Feb 27 with 860 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Killie fans love Ndaba and I have one fan I correspond with begging us to release him to them at the end of this season. I think we should bring him back as a squad player.
Killie also hasve an excellent 19 year old striker on their books called Bobby Wales who is currently on loan at Alloa and scoring goals. He is reportedly being watched by us, Leeds and West Ham and the same Killie fan is pleading that we leave him be, so that tells me we should nab him too.
[Post edited 27 Feb 4:17]

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024