Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2561 viewsblueprint

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 2510 viewsWhos_blue

Seriously. Who gives a Farke what they think?
Farke em.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 2469 viewspointofblue

Looking at the stats, their win was far more spawny than ours.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 2462 viewsBlueBadger

.....who've won by one goal, in the 81st

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:07 - Mar 2 with 2387 viewsBlueBadger

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

Looking at the stats, their win was far more spawny than ours.

Given their history, they're in no position to talk about jammy last minute goals.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2316 viewsFtnfwest

You mean those types who despite winning are still closer to the relegation zone than us?
Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:19 - Mar 2 with 2234 viewsDeano69

Hilarious. Especially from possibly the jammiest team I have ever seen.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:30 - Mar 2 with 2157 viewsNthQldITFC

Their match thread was only 4 pages long, almost all negative and half of that was about us. They're hanging in there somehow, but they all seem to think they are sh!t yet keep getting results somehow. Ideally need Hull or Coventry or Preston to get their sh!t together now, but from what I've seen and what I've heard, Nodge are no threat to the play-offs.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 2 with 2040 viewsgainsboroughblue

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:30 - Mar 2 by NthQldITFC

Their match thread was only 4 pages long, almost all negative and half of that was about us. They're hanging in there somehow, but they all seem to think they are sh!t yet keep getting results somehow. Ideally need Hull or Coventry or Preston to get their sh!t together now, but from what I've seen and what I've heard, Nodge are no threat to the play-offs.

One poster was complaining about the other results which is ridiculous. They are nowhere near the top 4 so that is totally irrelevant to them. They've had as good a weekend as us with Preston and Hull cancelling each other out and Coventry losing.
[Post edited 2 Mar 17:46]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 2 with 1982 viewsJ2BLUE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:48 - Mar 2 with 1941 viewsDanTheMan

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:07 - Mar 2 by BlueBadger

Given their history, they're in no position to talk about jammy last minute goals.

At the end of the day, you get those when you shoot more. They were on fire last year and deservedly won the league for being so consistent.

This year, we've just been better than them. Losing Schumacher hasn't helped, they do not look anywhere near as good as they did under him. Their first half game plan was just to stop us playing, they didn't do much outside of the shot that Wolf stopped. That goes in and it's a different game but it didn't and the second half was one way traffic bar the shot that hit the post, and that was really only because Tuanzebe fell over.

EDIT: I'm a moron :)
[Post edited 2 Mar 19:36]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:53 - Mar 2 with 1869 viewsJ2BLUE

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:48 - Mar 2 by DanTheMan

At the end of the day, you get those when you shoot more. They were on fire last year and deservedly won the league for being so consistent.

This year, we've just been better than them. Losing Schumacher hasn't helped, they do not look anywhere near as good as they did under him. Their first half game plan was just to stop us playing, they didn't do much outside of the shot that Wolf stopped. That goes in and it's a different game but it didn't and the second half was one way traffic bar the shot that hit the post, and that was really only because Tuanzebe fell over.

EDIT: I'm a moron :)
[Post edited 2 Mar 19:36]

You need a map mate?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 2 with 1602 viewsbritbiker

Don't worry. If we keep this up they will have to switch to the other retort
'we can watch them getting battered every week in the Prem'. They don't have much else do they.

Apart from being lucky every week, we also don't have injuries. The fact that we were missing Hurst, Luongo, Broadhead and Burns has not been mentioned. Probably four certain starters.
[Post edited 2 Mar 19:34]
Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 1473 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:07 - Mar 2 by BlueBadger

Ummm 🤔, I didn't think Norwich had any history
Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 20:19 - Mar 2 with 1378 viewsbournemouthblue

How spawny do you need to be to be 20 points ahead of those jokers I wonder?

They're clearly hitting a bit of form but I still think they'll miss out to Hull most probably

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 20:25 - Mar 2 with 1335 viewsyellowrider120

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 17:30 - Mar 2 by NthQldITFC

Don't know what match report you've been looking at as there is virtually no reference to Ipswich at all bar just a couple of posts near the end speculating about playing you in the Play Offs. Anyway, with your momentum now, the chances of an Old Farm Derby in said Play Offs look to be receding with alarming pace. We have a reasonable chance of Play Offs now but our squad is painfully thin in the attacking areas so I doubt we'll trouble you too much on April 6th either. A truly unbelievable season you're having it has to be said.
Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 20:34 - Mar 2 with 1256 viewsgainsboroughblue

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 20:25 - Mar 2 by yellowrider120

Don't know what match report you've been looking at as there is virtually no reference to Ipswich at all bar just a couple of posts near the end speculating about playing you in the Play Offs. Anyway, with your momentum now, the chances of an Old Farm Derby in said Play Offs look to be receding with alarming pace. We have a reasonable chance of Play Offs now but our squad is painfully thin in the attacking areas so I doubt we'll trouble you too much on April 6th either. A truly unbelievable season you're having it has to be said.

Pink un.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 21:19 - Mar 2 with 1097 viewsNthQldITFC

Spawny win for us according to the weirdo’s up the A140 (n/t) on 20:25 - Mar 2 by yellowrider120

You're right. I had a look back and there were only maybe half a dozen posts about us (or Southampton scoring, which is obviously about us, cos it's way above you! sry) - I guess I must have skipped over most of the Norwich stuff because it seemed so drab and repetitive.

I guess you'd agree it's two from five, or one from four if you reckon as I do that WBA will put some of their early season form together? I just think Preston are too flaky (even though they're on a good run now) and Cov are on a bad run, so I fear it's a two horse race between you and Hull for sixth. Which still worries me a little, even if it shouldn't really.

I watched your lot play several times over December and January and honestly thought you were lower mid table standard with really incoherent structure but a couple of decent individuals who dug you out of holes? Have you improved? The PinkUn forum and reports always seem so negative, yet you're picking up quite a few points now.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024