Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broadhead out for tonight... 09:41 - Mar 5 with 1819 viewsKieran_Knows

... Burns trained yesterday and being assessed this morning ahead of tonight.

[Post edited 5 Mar 9:41]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Broadhead out for tonight... on 09:42 - Mar 5 with 1780 viewsnrb1985

Thanks for sharing - assume Mass is fit then?
Broadhead out for tonight... on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 1688 viewsRadlett_blue

We generally seem to now have a far better record of not picking unfit players inadvisedly, or bringing them back too soon.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Broadhead out for tonight... on 09:51 - Mar 5 with 1685 viewsMookamoo

Good news - thought Burns would be out for a while longer

Burns and Taylor back make a huge difference to our options in the last 20 minutes
Broadhead out for tonight... on 10:02 - Mar 5 with 1624 viewsBlueBadger

Broadhead out for tonight... on 09:51 - Mar 5 by Mookamoo

Good news - thought Burns would be out for a while longer

Burns and Taylor back make a huge difference to our options in the last 20 minutes

Looks like Burns just whacked it a bit?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Broadhead out for tonight... on 10:11 - Mar 5 with 1581 viewsMookamoo

Broadhead out for tonight... on 10:02 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Looks like Burns just whacked it a bit?

Thought they described it as a strain rather than a knock. Hopefully it was just a bit of bruising and he'll be up to speed straight away.

It is remarkable the difference in recovery times. It that would have happened a few years ago to Bishop, Sears or Lancaster we wouldn't have seen them again this season.
Broadhead out for tonight... on 10:32 - Mar 5 with 1469 viewsRadlett_blue

Broadhead out for tonight... on 10:11 - Mar 5 by Mookamoo

Thought they described it as a strain rather than a knock. Hopefully it was just a bit of bruising and he'll be up to speed straight away.

It is remarkable the difference in recovery times. It that would have happened a few years ago to Bishop, Sears or Lancaster we wouldn't have seen them again this season.

Or, we would bring them back too early & they would immediately get injured again.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:30 - Mar 5 with 1292 viewsBasuco

Broadhead out for tonight... on 09:42 - Mar 5 by nrb1985

Thanks for sharing - assume Mass is fit then?

Lewis Travis was my MOM at Plymouth, thought he had a great game, so unlike last year Mass fitness is not a concern or worry.
Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 1246 viewsBasuco

I would like to see Harness in at the start and then Sarmiento on for the last 20 - 30 minutes, also Tuanzebe is looking better and better with every game and Hutch is now outstanding, no reason to risk Burns if not 100%, we are in a very good place for the run in.
Login to get fewer ads

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:41 - Mar 5 with 1216 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:30 - Mar 5 by Basuco

Lewis Travis was my MOM at Plymouth, thought he had a great game, so unlike last year Mass fitness is not a concern or worry.

Got some swag hasn't he.

Struts round the pitch like he owns the place. Arms out and all. I like it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:45 - Mar 5 with 1189 viewsBlueBadger

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:37 - Mar 5 by Basuco

I would like to see Harness in at the start and then Sarmiento on for the last 20 - 30 minutes, also Tuanzebe is looking better and better with every game and Hutch is now outstanding, no reason to risk Burns if not 100%, we are in a very good place for the run in.

Harness is in the weird position of probably deserving start but being one of our best 'off the bench' options regardless of whether we're protecting lead or chasing one.

And Tuanzebee is finally beginning to look like this season's 'Luongo' signing - the player with the key experience of playing high up who can help us kick on.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:57 - Mar 5 with 1136 viewsblueislander

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:45 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Harness is in the weird position of probably deserving start but being one of our best 'off the bench' options regardless of whether we're protecting lead or chasing one.

And Tuanzebee is finally beginning to look like this season's 'Luongo' signing - the player with the key experience of playing high up who can help us kick on.

However I have a feeling Clarke will start tonight. Burns on the bench with Omari, Chaplin and Harness the 3 behind Moore, and Travis starting again Great to have options though, and I trust the manager to select a winning tea m.
Broadhead out for tonight... on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 1099 viewsBlueBadger

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:57 - Mar 5 by blueislander

However I have a feeling Clarke will start tonight. Burns on the bench with Omari, Chaplin and Harness the 3 behind Moore, and Travis starting again Great to have options though, and I trust the manager to select a winning tea m.

KM could even turn hoops on toast into a winning tea.

Broadhead out for tonight... on 12:11 - Mar 5 with 1060 viewsBasuco

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:45 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Both Harness and Al-Hamadi were superb off the bench on Saturday, they kept Plymouth very busy defending, great game management in keeping play in the Plymouth half.
Broadhead out for tonight... on 12:45 - Mar 5 with 967 viewsExiled2Surrey

Broadhead out for tonight... on 11:57 - Mar 5 by blueislander

I wonder if KM will be thinking of pairs down the right - Burns + Clarke or Hutch + AT - if so, I think it will be the latter tonight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024