Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOAN 00:37 - Mar 6 with 1233 viewsLeistonBlue

I think TWTD is broken, I have just looked through the first 2 pages and I can’t find a single moan. Phil, can you check the servers please?

I will now do my bit to fix that by getting a minor gripe off my chest:

Why is it that pretty much every single game when I look at my watch at kick off it is invariably 15:03/04 or 19:48/49??! Is it really that hard to get a game to kick off on time? It might sound like an insignificant issue, but for those of us who get the train it can be the difference between making your train or waiting an hour for the next one. I also timed Half Time tonight and it came in at just shy of 19 minutes. I was fuming when I had to leave 3 mins before the end tonight to make my train home, purely because both halves kicked off about 3/4 minutes after they should have. There was even one game earlier (I forget which) that kicked off at 15:06!!

Christ I really do need to get a life don’t I …
MOAN on 00:47 - Mar 6 with 1148 viewsIllinoisblue

Another moan: Hull dropping two points tonight to give budgies a clear run at 6th.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

MOAN on 20:34 - Mar 6 with 752 viewsLeistonBlue

MOAN on 00:47 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

Another moan: Hull dropping two points tonight to give budgies a clear run at 6th.

Fine by me.. watching them lose at Wembley after we celebrated promotion a couple of weeks earlier would make the whole thing all the sweeter
MOAN on 20:50 - Mar 6 with 673 viewsDaninthecampo

I've been thinking the delayed start was due to the lag from.the stream,I didn't realise they've been starting late!
MOAN on 21:39 - Mar 6 with 575 viewsITFC_Forever

You can thank Lord Stroud for that.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MOAN on 21:42 - Mar 6 with 557 viewsNthQldITFC

Hey? If the dates of the first two posts are correct, they must have kicked off 24 hours and 3 minutes late?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

MOAN on 21:44 - Mar 6 with 544 viewsWicklowBlue

Lulling the Budgies into a false sense of security obviously. [jive

Edit: Missed a pun.... "Hulling the Budgies into a false sense of security".
[Post edited 6 Mar 22:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024