Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy getting kicked in the head 07:49 - Mar 6 with 955 viewsthebooks

I’m still recovering from last night to be honest…

Anyway, just chuckling remembering when Morsy — who was incredible — got a full on boot in the head when challenging for a ball and, instead of the usual going down in a heap you’d see from every other player on the planet, didn’t even break stride.

What a player.
Morsy getting kicked in the head on 07:52 - Mar 6 with 899 viewsStokieBlue

Should have been a yellow really but the ref last night wasn't in control of the match for the majority of it.

Unfortunately it's happened a lot this year.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Morsy getting kicked in the head on 07:58 - Mar 6 with 856 viewsBuhrer

What a night. Ive got goosebumps. I was just thinking how bloody brilliant Morsy is and you reminded me of that kick. I thought he intentionally went with his head for that, knowing he was taking one, bravery personified. What a man. We are so lucky.
Morsy getting kicked in the head on 08:02 - Mar 6 with 824 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Morsy getting kicked in the head on 07:52 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

Should have been a yellow really but the ref last night wasn't in control of the match for the majority of it.

SB

Yep. Completely agree, yet when I said the same last night, just before Bristol's first, I was told I was wrong.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Morsy getting kicked in the head on 08:18 - Mar 6 with 702 viewsthebooks

Morsy getting kicked in the head on 07:52 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

SB

I thought the ref was taking a “let it flow” approach last night, which I guess is a good thing, but he missed what seemed to me some pretty clear fouls, especially on Hutchinson in the lead up to their first.

Still, he got the penalty right 😁
Morsy getting kicked in the head on 08:21 - Mar 6 with 680 viewstextbackup

He knew the player would pull his foot away, but also knew the ref was thick and would give a freekick even if no contact.
He plays the refs so well

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024