Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please help OUFC 18:25 - Mar 8 with 1216 viewsCryforhelpOUFC

Hi. Getting back in touch as Oxford United now has a live planning application for our newly proposed stadium - as detailed here: https://oufcstadium.co.uk/oxford-uniteds-new-stadium-planning-application-valida

"There is now a short window of time for the public to respond local Council on the planning application, so if anyone would be happy to fill in a very short form over the next couple of weeks before the public consultation closes, that would be massively appreciated. The link to submit your view on the planning application can be found here: https://planningregister.cherwell.gov.uk/Planning/Comment/24/00539/F

"As I've previously posted, if we were to move to this new Triangle site, away fans would benefit from improved public transport routes (including a Train Station on the doorstep of the new ground), vastly better facilities for visitors, and a significantly improved atmosphere compared to our current, soulless Kassam stadium. Thank you in advance to anyone who can spend a few minutes helping a fellow member of the football community from becoming homeless in two years."
Please help OUFC on 18:51 - Mar 8 with 1112 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll sign it again. As long as your new ground has fog alleviation fans.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Please help OUFC on 19:00 - Mar 8 with 1061 viewsSharkey

I have signed it. Fond memories of going to the Manor in the Jim Smith era, and watching (from within a cage, as I remember it!) as Roy Burton repeatedly hitched up his shorts.
Please help OUFC on 19:16 - Mar 8 with 1000 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Signed - and as I live less than 20 miles away, hope it counts.

Poll: would you rather

Please help OUFC on 20:08 - Mar 8 with 892 viewsBasuco

Signed
Please help OUFC on 21:30 - Mar 8 with 779 viewsAviator

Just over a mile from the airport. Gets my vote!
Please help OUFC on 21:50 - Mar 8 with 710 viewsmonty_radio

Done

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Please help OUFC on 08:56 - Mar 9 with 531 viewsMaySixth

I'd prefer to help save Rochdale FC.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Please help OUFC on 12:29 - Mar 9 with 398 viewsCryforhelpOUFC

Please help OUFC on 21:50 - Mar 8 by monty_radio

Done

Thanks so much to all of you so far who have said you’ll help in supporting this, much appreciated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024