Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As fans, do you think we're too sentimental? 11:57 - Mar 10 with 576 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Worst case scenario, we don't go up, and we'll probably sell Davis to fund the summer signings, but none of us like the thought of replacing most of our players.

People seem to want to train them better than replacing them with technically superior players.

I rather fear that to progress further, even in the championship, a few of them will be replaced in the summer, but don't ask me who.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

As fans, do you think we're too sentimental? on 12:49 - Mar 10 with 486 viewsbournemouthblue

We need more legs in the middle of the park I'd say and clearly some better quality defenders

Kipre from West Brom is available on a free apparently, you'd definitely take that one I'd suggest?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

As fans, do you think we're too sentimental? on 12:53 - Mar 10 with 471 viewsSkip_Intro

surely if we go up the TV money will fund summer signings (yes I know we don't receive it as soon as we go up but our owners can potentially cover that) - maybe we get to keep Davis unless we get a ridiculous offer...
As fans, do you think we're too sentimental? on 13:10 - Mar 10 with 434 viewsjayessess

Think we'll continue evolving piecemeal, won't we?

This season we've recruited a total of 10 players between the two windows, but not many of them have actually displaced anyone from our 22-23 starting eleven.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024