Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be 17:07 - Mar 16 with 701 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Southampton's fixture list in April looks awful.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/southampton/scores-fixtures/2024-04

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:18 - Mar 16 with 615 viewsgainsboroughblue

Without wishing to speak too soon, I'm starting to think less about Southampton each week. It really does feel like a 2 from 3 scenario. Their February was a killer for them. They do have a huge part to play in the promotion discussion though, they can be friend or foe for us.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:22 - Mar 16 with 577 viewstonybied

I think if we beat them they're toast.
I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:23 - Mar 16 with 566 viewsNutkins_Return

I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:18 - Mar 16 by gainsboroughblue

Without wishing to speak too soon, I'm starting to think less about Southampton each week. It really does feel like a 2 from 3 scenario. Their February was a killer for them. They do have a huge part to play in the promotion discussion though, they can be friend or foe for us.

Even if we don't make it I don't see Leeds also falling off so Southampton will most likely have to make do with playoffs now.
I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:23 - Mar 16 with 565 viewsibbleobble

Ours is tough too.
I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:24 - Mar 16 with 557 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:23 - Mar 16 by Nutkins_Return

Even if we don't make it I don't see Leeds also falling off so Southampton will most likely have to make do with playoffs now.

Yep. The way I see it. If we finish below Southampton, we're not going up anyway so much more focused on the two above.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:27 - Mar 16 with 526 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll tell you which of the top four I wouldn't want to be on 17:23 - Mar 16 by ibbleobble

Ours is tough too.

They've two more games than us.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024