Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sun newspaper 20:56 - Mar 16 with 3787 viewsTractorgirlforever

Hi, does anyone have the alton towers tickets code out of todays sun newspaper please. Im meant to be collecting them for my daughter but i forgot to buy the paper today. Thanks
Sun newspaper on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 2404 viewsMattinLondon

No, I don’t. But if have time go to a couple of newsagents tomorrow morning and ask if they have any old copies knocking around. They usually do.
Sun newspaper on 21:00 - Mar 16 with 2391 viewsTractorgirlforever

Sun newspaper on 20:59 - Mar 16 by MattinLondon

No, I don’t. But if have time go to a couple of newsagents tomorrow morning and ask if they have any old copies knocking around. They usually do.

Ok, will try that. Thanks
Sun newspaper on 21:53 - Mar 16 with 2311 viewsslump

Don't buy the Sun

Ever!

UTT

Sun newspaper on 00:14 - Mar 17 with 2249 viewsmutters

Sun newspaper on 21:53 - Mar 16 by slump

Don't buy the Sun

Ever!

Spot on!

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Sun newspaper on 17:41 - Mar 17 with 2059 viewsDJR

Don't buy the Sun

Ever!

Sun newspaper on 18:41 - Mar 17 with 2015 viewsITFC_Forever

Sun newspaper on 20:59 - Mar 16 by MattinLondon

They send them back.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sun newspaper on 19:05 - Mar 17 with 1990 viewsTractorgirlforever

Sun newspaper on 18:41 - Mar 17 by ITFC_Forever

They send them back.

Yes i didnt manage to get hold of yesterdays but i got todays and still have chance to collect all 9 tokens. I wouldnt normally buy the sun, honest!
Sun newspaper on 19:34 - Mar 17 with 1948 viewsZx1988

Sun newspaper on 19:05 - Mar 17 by Tractorgirlforever

Yes i didnt manage to get hold of yesterdays but i got todays and still have chance to collect all 9 tokens. I wouldnt normally buy the sun, honest!

Don't buy it, regardless.

This is exactly why they run these promotions. There are plenty of other ways to get free/discounted entry to Alton Towers without having to buy this sh1trag.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

You should probably just.... on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 1927 viewsBloots

Sun newspaper on 19:34 - Mar 17 by Zx1988

Don't buy it, regardless.

This is exactly why they run these promotions. There are plenty of other ways to get free/discounted entry to Alton Towers without having to buy this sh1trag.

....let people do whatever they want (within reason) rather than preaching at them.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You should probably just.... on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 1894 viewsmutters

You should probably just.... on 19:48 - Mar 17 by Bloots

....let people do whatever they want (within reason) rather than preaching at them.

Sorry but there is never a good reason to buy that sh!tbag of a paper

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

You should probably just.... on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1886 viewsDJR

You should probably just.... on 19:48 - Mar 17 by Bloots

I think that's a very fair point.

I haven't bought a Murdoch-owned paper since Wapping, but I wouldn't condemn anyone else for doing so.
[Post edited 17 Mar 20:12]
No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 20:20 - Mar 17 with 1859 viewsBloots

You should probably just.... on 20:08 - Mar 17 by mutters

Sorry but there is never a good reason to buy that sh!tbag of a paper

....but it's an individual choice and people can do whatever they want.

We don't live in a dictatorship and nobody has the right to tell others what they can and cant do (again within reason and with obvious exceptions)

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You should probably just.... on 20:20 - Mar 17 with 1860 viewsmutters

You should probably just.... on 20:11 - Mar 17 by DJR

I think that's a very fair point.

I haven't bought a Murdoch-owned paper since Wapping, but I wouldn't condemn anyone else for doing so.
[Post edited 17 Mar 20:12]

Good point.

Vote Tory if you want to ...

No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 20:23 - Mar 17 with 1848 viewsmutters

No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 20:20 - Mar 17 by Bloots

We don't live in a dictatorship and nobody has the right to tell others what they can and cant do (again within reason and with obvious exceptions)

This is one of those exceptions imo.

No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 22:30 - Mar 17 with 1735 viewsjayessess

not living in a dictatorship also entails the right to try and persuade people of the things you believe, including what is and isn't ethical.

If you're not persuaded, you're free to go do the thing anyway (provided it's legal), but there's no "freedom from ever being told you shouldn't do something".

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 22:35 - Mar 17 with 1724 viewsWhos_blue

Just remember "The Truth".
That's enough for any football supporter to implore another football supporter to never go near that sorry excuse for a newspaper.
They're under no obligation to agree of course.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 00:35 - Mar 18 with 1670 viewsArnoldMoorhen

You do know that in this post you are telling a person what they can and can't do, right?
Sun newspaper on 01:15 - Mar 18 with 1644 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Don't buy the Sun

Ever!

She can do whatever she wants. Stop telling people what to do.
[Post edited 18 Mar 1:18]
Sun newspaper on 01:30 - Mar 18 with 1626 viewsBugs

Sun newspaper on 01:15 - Mar 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Stop telling people, telling people what to do!
Sun newspaper on 06:19 - Mar 18 with 1572 viewsTractorgirlforever

I only wanted a code for alton towers!, didnt intend to start a debate!. Ive rarely ever bought a newspaper in my life of any sort, ive no idea for the reasons behind the 'dont buy the sun newspaper'. Im sure it must be political but im not into politics so would it be ok if i was to go into a shop and look at the alton towers code without actually buying the paper!..
Sun newspaper on 07:31 - Mar 18 with 1499 viewsDJR

Sun newspaper on 06:19 - Mar 18 by Tractorgirlforever

I only wanted a code for alton towers!, didnt intend to start a debate!. Ive rarely ever bought a newspaper in my life of any sort, ive no idea for the reasons behind the 'dont buy the sun newspaper'. Im sure it must be political but im not into politics so would it be ok if i was to go into a shop and look at the alton towers code without actually buying the paper!..

You are free to do whatever you want.
Sun newspaper on 07:46 - Mar 18 with 1470 viewstextbackup

Don't buy the Sun

Ever!

Grow up. It’s for a cheap day out. People moan about the cost of living then moan if a paper does a good deal

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sun newspaper on 07:52 - Mar 18 with 1454 viewstextbackup

Sun newspaper on 06:19 - Mar 18 by Tractorgirlforever

What a few people on a message board says doesn’t matter. Buy what you want, and if it helps your family have a great day out that’s all that matters!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sun newspaper on 07:55 - Mar 18 with 1444 viewsHerbivore

Stop telling slump what to do, slump can do whatever slump wants.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sun newspaper on 07:57 - Mar 18 with 1438 viewsTractorgirlforever

Sun newspaper on 07:52 - Mar 18 by textbackup

What a few people on a message board says doesn’t matter. Buy what you want, and if it helps your family have a great day out that’s all that matters!

Thankyou!.. its just my daughter asked me to save them for her, it is a good deal to get 2 free tickets to alton towers, we only live half hour away from there so its a good day out for her and her husband.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024