Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whole household on the back end of norovirus 22:18 - Mar 17 with 1580 viewsRobTheMonk

Holy hell, this hasn't been fun.
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 22:28 - Mar 17 with 1545 viewsbournemouthblue

I've had it before and got tonsillitis off the back of it, that's 3 weeks I won't get back!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 01:15 - Mar 18 with 1460 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is it the one where your nose runs, then you get a cough, then you are knackered all the time, you sneeze loads, the cough goes to the centre of your chest above your lungs and you have such thick mucus around your epiglotis that you feel that you won't be able to breath properly?

Just coming to the end of week one...
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 01:59 - Mar 18 with 1425 viewsStNeotsBlue

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 01:15 - Mar 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

Is it the one where your nose runs, then you get a cough, then you are knackered all the time, you sneeze loads, the cough goes to the centre of your chest above your lungs and you have such thick mucus around your epiglotis that you feel that you won't be able to breath properly?

Just coming to the end of week one...

I thought norovirus was the one where you could sh1t though a sieve.
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 05:07 - Mar 18 with 1332 viewsdickie

My wife and I had norovirus for a week once (thankfully pre-kids). Don't think I've ever felt as rough and lost almost a stone in weight (took me another week or so to be able to eat much more than dry toast 🤮
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 05:08 - Mar 18 with 1327 viewsdickie

Hope you're all feeling better soon!
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 08:30 - Mar 18 with 1200 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 01:59 - Mar 18 by StNeotsBlue

Then I shall be thankful for small mercies!
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 08:42 - Mar 18 with 1173 viewshype313

It's absolutely rife at the moment, one minute your sitting there all fine, next your mouth start watering and you have 30 seconds before a technicolour yawn.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 08:58 - Mar 18 with 1119 viewsPinewoodblue

Norovirus. Good for weight loss, can’t keep anything down and anything you do goes straight through. Very contagious one gets it you all get it.

Goes through a cruise ship at a rate of knots, just no stopping it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 09:11 - Mar 18 with 1090 viewsGeoffSentence

You're lucky it's just the back end not both ends.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 09:41 - Mar 18 with 1048 viewsbournemouthblue

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 05:07 - Mar 18 by dickie

My wife and I had norovirus for a week once (thankfully pre-kids). Don't think I've ever felt as rough and lost almost a stone in weight (took me another week or so to be able to eat much more than dry toast 🤮

Yeh I lost ten kg over three weeks but did get tonsillitis at the back end of it as well

It was absolute hell, I was sick so much I actually had mallory weiss and was sicking up blood

They ended up giving my anti sickness tablets

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 09:43 - Mar 18 with 1036 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 09:11 - Mar 18 by GeoffSentence

I got a both end reaction to some dodgy food on the way back from skiing this year. The first wave hit on a packed Great Western London-Swansea train. That was fun

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 09:59 - Mar 18 with 1004 viewsRobTheMonk

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 09:11 - Mar 18 by GeoffSentence

It was both ends for Madge and I. It was horrendous.
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 10:15 - Mar 18 with 971 viewsEdwardStone

I have 10 fun facts about diarrhoea

Number 2 might surprise you
Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 12:51 - Mar 18 with 815 viewsBlueBadger

Did you know that Nora has a genetic component to it?

It runs in families...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 16:52 - Mar 18 with 675 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 01:59 - Mar 18 by StNeotsBlue

Whole household on the back end of norovirus on 17:07 - Mar 18 with 636 viewsDJR

I skipped over this thread earlier in the day when I was having my breakfast.

Even now, it's not a great read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024