Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From goal kick to goal 16:12 - Mar 18 with 2958 viewsGlasgowBlue

18 passes

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

From goal kick to goal on 07:07 - Mar 19 with 326 viewsLeaky

From goal kick to goal on 18:29 - Mar 18 by Swansea_Blue

Do you remember the age group goal that was similar a few years back, which we all thought boded well for the future? That never translated through to the first team for some reason. It always struck me as strange that we could coach the academy scholars to play like this, but seemed utterly incapable of assembling a coaching team that could do similar for the first team.

I think you need to remember the 1st team squad we had back then
They were ncapable of playing like that
From goal kick to goal on 07:40 - Mar 19 with 300 viewstonybied

From goal kick to goal on 22:30 - Mar 18 by bazza

Proper grinds my gears that, forward, and get rid of it .. although I wish they had at Cardiff

Actually, we did aimlessly punt the ball upfield quite a bit in the last moments against Cardiff. We kept giving them the ball back and pretty much tried to protect against wave after wave of attacks for the last 15 minutes or so of that match. Without Kieffer on the pitch every long ball out just came back at us.
From goal kick to goal on 11:33 - Mar 19 with 240 viewsSamWhiteUK

One of the goals in the second half had good build up as well. I think it was the 47th min one where the goal came right at the end of the minute's applause?
JUST GET RID OF IT FFS on 11:45 - Mar 19 with 226 viewsDyland

Arf :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Yep, of course! on 11:46 - Mar 19 with 226 viewsDyland

From goal kick to goal on 20:53 - Mar 18 by jayessess

Would you believe that a couple of fellas round me in the West Stand groaned at Hladky's pass to Morsy.

arf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

From goal kick to goal on 12:28 - Mar 19 with 197 viewsCoastalblue

There are occasions now when watching us reminds me of being a kid stood in the West Stand, watching us stroke it around midfield, Muhren et al as we put another side to the sword.

Something I have been reminded of very, very few times over the last forty years or so.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024